Well...any questions I may have about Biden and his beloved authoritarian

There is no scientific or medical reason to wear a mask if nobody is within ten feet of you.

1 Like

But mandating masks when you’re outdoors isn’t?

1 Like

Just as soon as we get 50 Republicans in every governorship in our country, and get out all the idiot, obstructionist Libs out of those offices (as well as the mayor’s offices too), we will have a uniform policy faster than Trudeau can put on his black face…

I think that California is regretting how they opened the beaches. It appears that they assumed that people would social distance. Didn’t happen and contact tracing has shown that there were people at the beach who got infected.

It’s not going to beach that gets people sick…it going to beach to pick up/mingle with people. People have needs. You’re better off banning sex all together if you really want to stop this virus.

1 Like

Depends on what you are doing outdoors. Outside in your front yard… no mask. At Coachella? Mask

It’s not true.

There are going to be some disappointed sheep here in Texas.

It is if you live in California…

It’s ok, you want to pay higher taxes, don’t you?

no I dont. my choice

1 Like

Not based on living in a blue state, not from the feds

We go to Florida beaches in PBC. Folks there act somewhat responsible.

That is correct. A mandate does not require that.

it already became silly when trying to enforce a ridiculous mask policy

I am pretty sure there is nothing in the tax code about blue states, there is something about the wealthy paying more, which I had thought was Democrat approved tax policy.

2 Likes

No. Something like that is not required in a mask mandate.

I didn’t see any exceptions to mandatory outdoor use in Biden and Harris statement, did you?

3 Likes

No, it isn’t.

You’re federal taxes were cut.