We are losing the war on Christmas

When you actually watch the video clip, it’s disturbing to watch.

I agree with you about telling kids the truth. I think it should be done just before they start kindergarten.
I was devastated when I found out. I told my daughter early.

Yeah, how exactly does that work?

Her own beliefs?

No one past the age of 10 thinks Santa Claus is real…unless they have retarded parents.

Shoot maybe we should take sex ed out of school and keep telling these kids that storks deliver babies and young boys will go blind if they touch themselves.

How about her beliefs that a 5 year-old shouldn’t believe in Santa Clause or that it’s her ■■■■■■■ business to tell him.

Are you people serious?

She is free to say whatever she pleases, you sure went down that road quickly.

Shes also not free from the consequences of her speech, which is why she was fired for it.

BTW, they weren’t 5 year olds, they were 6 and 7, she was a substitute teacher. Lose the outrage, its boring.

Fairfax County, Virginia has similar rules from what I remember. Teachers were prohibited from saying “Merry Christmas”, but one Spanish teacher snuck in a feliz navidad in a note.

A simple solution is to only sing Christmas carols written by non-Christians. Here are a few examples:

I don’t give a ■■■■ if she was the dean of Harvard and they were 22, that’s not her ■■■■■■■ job.

Lose the outrage? Are you really that ■■■■■■■ apathetic or is that that the state can truly do no wrong? Is there nothing you won’t excuse?

You have a nice life.

You are seriously arguing that if a 22 year old believes in Santa Claus it is off limits to tell that person that they are wrong?

Well… I certainly wouldn’t want to break any bad news to you about the tooth fairy.

1 Like

Perhaps youd like to point to any documentation from that school board that specifically forbids her from doing so?

Like I said, she isnt working there anymore. Death by firing squad wont be neccessary, neither is the rage you seem to be exhibiting.

Next time maybe it will be another 6 year spilling the beans to their classmates. Shall we kick his ass out of school too?

Forgive me Government, for I have sinned
I blasphemed against your agent and defended a 5 year-old and the rights of parents.

Sounds just like Trump.

I don’t give a ■■■■ how you take it.

Upon reflection…this is true.

So you’re now officially one of them. Ban baiting? Don’t bother, I’m going for a walk.

You’ve surrendered your soul when you defend bullying a 5 year-old.

Who says we even have souls to surrender? Seems like a pretty big assumption, based on a story you’ve been told.

First they came for the sexist holiday songs, and I did not speak out because I didn’t like sexist holidays songs.

Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me.

Another member of the Liberalanity congregation.

Elementary school children. No candy canes because the “J” shape means Jesus.

More crazy eyes

Some feminist is jealous because “Baby It’s Cold Outside” sure worked for Dino Crocetti, popularly known as Dean Martin. The man was married thrice & had 8 kids, along with adopting his third wife’s daughter.

Don’t hear any of these miserable whiny crybabies complaining about “artists” who use terms like (the b word) or “ho” to describe women, but a 1940s song from a very successful musician, comedian & actor is date rape.

Feh! They’re probably enjoying their own company with a copy of “Fifty Shades of Grey” as I type this.

Yes they are…it’s a form of mentally rape to deny em of innocents.