We are losing the war on Christmas

Once again the evil soulless gutless liberal have launched the first strike in the war on Santa Clause!

Iconic Christmas song ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ is facing the potential of being frozen out by all major radio stations due to its questionable lyrics.

The track, while not written by Frank Loesser in 1944 with Christmas in mind, has seen the festive season since adopting the song due to its winter themes and was famously covered by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble in 2014.

This is getting ridiculous. Social media has exacerbated a war between two polar political extremes - on the one side, there’s the “OMG EVERYTHING IS OFFENSIVE AND NEEDS TO BE CENSORED” lunatics. On the other? The “JEW WILL NOT REPLACE US” tiki torch Dude Bro Brigade. One of the results of this war between extremists? A vacuous idiot like Trump becomes president, and people actually go out of their way to defend their support of him.

I’d like to think there’s a vast middle of sensible people ready to push the social pendulum back to a position of sanity, but they’re late.

3 Likes

Didn’t a teacher tell her student of age like 5, that there was no Santa Clause
the other day?

I think that was on Hannity.

Either celebrate it or don’t. There’s bigger problems in the world than this.

1 Like

Precisely the point.

Teacher was probably a Democrat. They all hate Santa, or try to say he doesn’t have to be white.

Stupid Democrats.

I don’t care…I hate that song with the fury of a thousand suns.

1 Like

I really don’t like Santa, I’m 100% against straight up lying to kids and pretending a guy sneaks down the chimney to leave presents. It’s got to stop.

lol. the “Christmas rape song”.

When you really listen to the words it’s disturbingly hilarious. the melody is great and it really feels like a classic Christmas song…

but… yeah…

he just drugged her.

“say, what’s in this drink?”

We should all be…

#TEAMKRAMPUS

1 Like

A Nebraska elementary school principal has banned the following items from the school:

The banned items include:

• Santas or Christmas items (clipart) on worksheets.
  • Christmas trees in classrooms.
  • Elf on the Shelf.
  • Christmas carols.
  • Christmas music.
  • Scholastic books that are Christmas related.
  • Making a Christmas ornament as a gift.
  • Candy canes.
    Red/green items.
  • Reindeer.
  • Christmas videos/movies and/or characters from Christmas movies.

Candy canes were banned because “historically, the shape is a ‘J’ for Jesus.”

I like banning the red and green items. That shows a touch of genius.

Ah come on, you don’t want to recieve coal this year from Santa. Plus then you would just be contributing to global warming.

The war is on Christianity and Christmas is only 1 day in 365.

Sounds like not caring.

Yeah, Christians have it so bad in America a. How they make it through each day under such intesnse struggles is heroic.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong my friend. If The Lord is with me, who can stand against me? What I stated does not affect me personally, it saddens me because I observe the effects on our nation as the result. What’s even more sad are all of those who are coming from homes, who have never been introduced to The Lord and now live alone, without knowing a personal relationship with Him. I can hear them screaming at the stars.

He would make more sense if they had crucified Jesus upside down. As is… he is simply a deranged lib.

Yeah… they should wait till they are rounded up and put in railroad cattle cars before they complain.

So… you want to turn back the clock. I guess you dont like blacks eating at lunch counters and those damn women who vote.

Who forces you to listen to it?