We are losing the war on Christmas

One cannot change the definition of who is and isn’t “Christian” based on whatever criteria you want to set.

It doesn’t work like that.

They were Christians. A lot of them used their faith to justify their actions. To justify the unjustness, unfairness and suffering that they supported.

Heck… it is still on full display today.

1 Like

It does work like that my friend. This is a spiritual matter and not a political one. You can label yourself what ever you please but it is Christ who determines His own.

Once again, horrific acts were, are and will be done in Christ’s name but those that commit them, prove themselves not to be Christians. A priest who molests a child is not a Christian…even though they appear to be one. If there is a bright side, the acts of love by Christians far exceed the horrific acts committed by those claiming to be Christian.

Yeah… I hate to be cliche but that is one of the most classic logical fallacies that you are arguing there. Guess which one it is.

One cannot claim that the failures of the past using faith to justfy the society that they built were invalid by the standards you want to define today.

The world doesn’t work that way.

There was an agreement made in 1986 that once the one side was completed, the other was discarded and here “we” are again over 3 decades later. Now…build the wall or shut down it all.

I have hope now. Since Trump has brought back our American traditions, I’m hearing more people say “Have a merry Christmas”. Without threat of Loretta Lynch arresting them for a hate crime, these people are probably very happy to have that freedom again.

Lol that there were people who spent eight years not saying “Merry Christmas” for fear of getting arrested by the DOJ AG for hate crimes.

1 Like

Wow…

Were all of the artist that sang “we wish you a merry Christmas” arrested? The Macy’s day parade participants and coordinators?

:joy::joy::joy:

Right…

Nope it was Christian PEOPLE.

We are not a Christian nation but Christians still did it.

Nope would still exist.

The fact that the church covered it up says your wrong.

How many people were arrested for saying Merry Christmas?

2 Likes

Still at zero.

Those who have carried water for Obama and his lying AG seem to be content asking the same question you asked. But those who have been fired, demoted, admonished, and ridiculed for saying “Merry Christmas” might say that your question is misguided. One should not have to wait for arrests to realize that there is and has been a war on Christmas by the left.

Here is how Obama decorated the White House Christmas tree… celebrating the life of the leftist messiah, the murderer Mao Zedong.

So Loretta Lynch still arrested zero people for hate crimes for saying “Merry Christmas.”

Independence Day is an American tradition. Thanksgiving is an American tradition. Veterans Day is an American tradition. Christmas is not. I wish Christians would stop forcing their religion on everyone. Those that do are no different than forcing sharia law.

1 Like

This should make it easier for you to carry her water.

OMG

Please don’t tell me you are still hanging onto that insane Right Wing lunacy?

:laughing:

You remind me of avergbear and his obsession with that ornament.

OK

One more time for you and for those people who are clueless as to what really transpired in the Obama White House!

There was no celebration of Mao in the Obama White House, that is and has been a perpetuating fact free lie from the Right Wing.

Was there ONE ornament placed upon ONE White House Christmas tree that had an approximate six square inch image of Mao on it?

Yes.

That year, 2009, for the White House Christmas Trees, multiple artists across the nation had been commissioned, earlier, to submit over 800 individually decorated ornaments. Ornamets that had previously hung in the White House but were being repurposed and showcasing American artistic talent from 60 different communities. Of which that is just one ornament, with the image of Mao.

As I said that image of Mao comprised about 6 square inches worth of space on one of hundreds of submitted ornaments. It was on an ornament that also had other images in decoupage similarly affixed to it.

About that “mini” image of Mao. If one had a clue they would know that the original image that is seen copied there on that ornament is from a famous set of Andy Warhol Mao prints that he did, on Mao, and that those prints had never been flattering to Mao as Andy had given Mao lipstick covered lips, rouged cheeks, and eye makeup. His images no doubt would have gotten him executed or sent to prison if he had been a Chinese artist and displayed them there in China. The Warhol Mao images are on display as part of their collection at the Art Institute of Chicago.

So go ahead. Pretend there was some nefarious “deeper meaning” with that artists commissioned small ornament being on ONE White House Tree ONE time.

You might just look the fool to those of us in the know!

First Lady Michelle Obama began her White House Christmas planning with a very simple idea: to include as many people, in as many places, in as many ways as possible.

In 2009, Mrs. Obama asked 60 local community groups from around the nation to "Reflect, Rejoice, Renew," and redecorate 800 ornaments from previous White House administrations. The ornaments paid tribute to favorite local landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, and Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago.

7 Likes