We are losing the war on Christmas

Funny to read that since Fox has acting like it is since it’s been perpetrating the War on Christmas for years now.

But you know it’s not … right? Not a Christian country and never has been. Right?

America is not a Christian country. Remember?

Yeah…pathetic losers would do that.

Thus being a myth.

So then it cannot be a Christian country that perpetrated atrocities upon natives and enslaved Africans… as was suggested by your progressive liberal God hating colleagues earlier in this thread. Thanks for confirming that.

Correct. The atrocities were committed by Christians, though. The atheists had nothing to do with it.

Wow.

Did you super miss the point

Yes, but now he can never say that we live in a Christian nation without hypocrisy, so that’s nice.

:slight_smile:
No. I just exposed the lies of the God haters.

No. No you didn’t.

Go back and read what was actually being argued instead of whatever cartoon version you want to believe happened.

It’s here for all to read. All can see that whatever evil was done by the country called “America” was not done in the name if any religion. You sacrificed that lie just to save what is more precious to you… the right to say this was never a Christian nation.

You people were too easy. Now grumble and deny and backpedal for me. Make me laugh. :rofl:

The Christians perpetrated the atrocities in the name of God. The atheists, not having such a reason to perpetrate atrocities, played chess instead.

Hahahahaha… thank you. Now dance to your backpedaling grumble tune.
:rofl:

You’re welcome.

Are we a Christian nation?

:wink:

[Throws a dirty penny into her hat]
That’s all for you. NEXT!

Still super missing the point.

The original claim was that the Americans Dream can only exist because of Christians because “
Christians in their quest to learn to Love The Lord with all of their heart, help create an environment of love, family values and fair play for all around them.“

Looking at the history of this country it is inpossible to argue that “fair play for all around them” has occurred in this country… even for fellow Christians.

I went to the low hanging fruit that this country is built on the systematic destruction of the native peoples and their culture… which is certainly not fair play… but there are myriad of other examples where fair play did not exist.

So that throws out the myth that it was “Christians”… not t be confused with the various forms of Christianity that people choose to believe in… fosters fair play for all. That claim cannot be justified if someone knows just the tiniest bit of US history.

But go on and believe whatever cartoon argument you want to believe and be sure to respond with an emoji.

You made your choice. Now it seems you are having regrets. The logic says both can’t be true. So in the test of logical fire, the lie is revealed. Please don’t grovel now.

:invisible_emoji:

Complete gobbledygook is not a replacement for an argument.

1 Like

No my friend…you’re missing the point. What I said is true. What you’re saying is true. There are many who call themselves Christians that there actions determine they are not. Ok…now that that’s out of the way…this country would not exist, except for the blood of Christians…PERIOD.