Wayne County, Michigan refuses to certify election results

Libs are a “classy” bunch are they not?!!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you didn’t read that article did you? it doesn’t say what you’re assuming it says about who was threatened.

1 Like

Are we past the point of taking the GOP seriously? Can the Republican party come back from this?

…and maybe you are the one assuming?

^^^^^^ Could he have been referring to this? ^^^^ …and this? liked this

2 Likes

You can just @ me if you want to call me out.

1 Like

■■■■ are you talking about? the article goes into detail about Democrats who were threatened for speaking out against the certification hold up.

1 Like

When I “call you out”, I speak directly to you. I’m just asking a question?

1 Like

could he have been? lets look at the post:

nope, don’t see any reference to highroller in there.

1 Like

In 2016, Trump won by Michigan by just 0.23%. During this recent election, Trump would lose three more MI Counties and not win Macomb County and Ottawa County by as much as he did in 2016. It is very easy to figure out why Trump lost Michigan during this recent election.

The potential reference would be found under the word, “libs”.

I should have assumed that?

It’s alright. Ya got me. :sunglasses:

So just so I have it straight here, the president of the United States called these random ass normal canvassers, the guy who will sic his legions of internet trolls on anyone who displeases him with a Mean Tweet, and suddenly they changed their mind? That sounds on the up and up.

5 Likes

unfortunately for them and Trump, it looks like they cannot change their vote.

He was checkin’ in. Makin’ sure they were OK, you know.

Pity if something were to happen to canvass board like this, but hey, who knows the future, amirite? Anyting could happen.

Badda boom.

3 Likes

Wascally wabbit.

It’s no meeting on a tarmac so it’s cool.

4 Likes

I’ve had enough from the Republicans. They have shown they don’t care for democracy and will use any flimsy excuse to overturn election results they don’t like.

If that means I’m not classy then so be it. I refuse to be a gentleman in front of people who would steal an election out from under us because they know better. The stakes are too high for “class” or whatever Trumpsters are calling bending over and taking it from the GOP.

1 Like

IMO…you’re making judgements on insufficient data. These elections need to be thoroughly examined for potential fraud. If there’s fraud, how did it come about? What’s the source? Who is behind it? How can it be stopped going forward. Both of us want an honest election. There’s plenty of time left before it should be called and let’s make sure, the legal vote is all that’s being counted, so that “we” can all be assured that our election process, is not fraudulent and is truly representing the will of the people.

I have lots of experience with Republicans in Michigan. They like democracy only when they win, and are nasty losers. They are the ones who have invented whole ways to get around voters in this state. Even making conservatives upset in the process sometimes.

This is just another notch in a long line of abuses in this state from the GOP. There’s a reason people were pissed and it’s because this isn’t the first time the GOP has screwed around. It’s just the latest attempt.