Wayne County, Michigan refuses to certify election results

Officials in Wayne County, Michigan - home to the city of Detroit, have refused to certify the results of the Nov. 3 election , after the Board of Canvassers have deadlocked in a 2-2 vote along party lines .

If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislature may end up selecting electors.

This could be a big win for the Trump campaign.

For background, here is an interview with a Dominion contractor describing massive apparent election fraud in Detroit, which is in Wayne County:

Yes this has never happened before because the GOP has never been a complete train wreck that disregards democracy in favor of the ruling elites in their own party.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  them!

11 Likes

So Michigan Republicans will trample on the will of Michigan voters.

And Trump supporters will rejoice.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t it amazing that all these ā€œordinary folks who have found ā€˜massive fraudā€™ā€ somehow have right-wing media networks on speed dial?

I know if I spotted fraud my first stop wouldnā€™t be the authorities but FoxNews.

1 Like

So did they or didnt they?

They flip-flopped.

But called on Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson to conduct an audit of irregularities in Wayne County.

2 Likes

Oh I hope this is true.

And the audit happens anyway after the election is certified

SOP

LOL.

GOP trolling tis supporters yet again.

Because they can.

1 Like

70% of the precincts were out of balance in their absentee poll books.

That sounds direā€¦

ā€¦until one learns the variance was anywhere from 1 to 4 votes.

:roll_eyes:

Lt Gov Gilchrist just confirmed with Ali Velshi on MSNBC that they did indeed reverse themselves and have voted to certify.

1 Like

Trump bought in big time. So many tweets on it.

the steal was stoppedā€¦

3 Likes

Wayne County certifies. Those Trump tweets from the last thirty minutees are gonna look really really stupid:

Oh poor Trump.

4 Likes

Everybody take note. These are the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  who will do everything possible to steal an election, while hand waving about imaginary ā€œvoter fraudā€. The only thing keeping them from doing is that there are a lot more of us then there are of them.

12 Likes

Itā€™s like Lucy with the football on Charlie Brown. Every time Trump gets a glimer of hope it gets yanked away. Iā€™m kind of enjoying watching him lose over and over and over again.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nice. Prostrate yourself for Trump, then stab him in the back. Thatā€™s how you get every body to hate you.

If that Republican who initially voted no and then doubled back didnā€™t have so many racist Obama memes on his FB page Iā€™d almost think he was setting Trump up.

1 Like

The GOP is a joke.

2 Likes

What an unbelievably bigly ass.

Well this op didnā€™t age well.

2 Likes