Waukesha what is going on with Wisconsin

Preach

I’m just puzzled about who the focus of your violent opposition will be in a war that you object to. Violence against both sides in a war is still a war.

Same here I was actually encouraged reading reports how things had calmed down in Kenosha no riots after the verdict and some media outlets were reporting each side was talking to each other peacefully. Then this ■■■■■ It’s up to 5 dead and 40 injured now likely to go up.

Anyone, I am violently opposed to people who take other peoples lives, no matter their ethnicity.

MAYBE this was a stuck accelerator??

PLEASE let this just be a horrible accident!!!

Nope that ship has sailed but I agree with your sentiment. Brace for carnage.

Lol. Just an historical blip.

Divided nation.

We will be back stronger than ever.

Allan

Good little Democrate

“The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens,” she writes at one point, “even the children.”

Mary Lemanski, who is listed as the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, Illinois.

4 Likes

Just hyperbole learned from the expert trump.

Allan

3 Likes

trump’s fault?

good lord

3 Likes

i blame the media

they are ruining the country. they always have

2 Likes

Yes, the post from Lemanski is opinion, no matter how vile.

On the other hand, much of the media spread lies and misinformation about the Rittenhouse case in order to falsely portray him as a white supremacist and to claim that the shootings in self-defense were racially motivated terrorism.

The fact that someone apparently believed the media lies and acted out based on them should mean that the victims in yesterday’s attack can sue for billions in damages. We may be seeing the beginning of the end of large portions of the lying media.

1 Like

File this one away until all the details are in.

We need to be civil and patient and methodical finding out the facts first.

:microscope:

3 Likes

I agree this potential does exist.

I agree, both Left and Right are guilty.

Our collective blood pressure would go down significantly if we walked away from the radio and Internet, even for a few days.

3 Likes

for sure

but if cnn werent trying to ignite a race war and constantly stoke racial tension nutcases might not plow through parades in suv’s

bastards

3 Likes

Trump!!!

1 Like

Mr Brooks is a rapper who is a BLM supporter, we don’t need Sherlock to tell us his motives. Libs lost the right to talk about January 6th today. If they continue to move forward with this a reckoning in midterms will be worst than expected, a super majority in both houses could happen.

1 Like

According to the definition by Dems, Biden and Harris incited an insurrection. Time to investigate.

4 Likes