Waukesha what is going on with Wisconsin

Unreal a thousand dollar bail for all this? Same article.

Darrell E. Brooks Jr. of 19th Street has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts for resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments.)

He posted $1,000 cash bail on November 19, 2021.

That would be the one they are all going on about.

So it’s official, we have entered race war territory, And before you ask, I am very violently opposed to said race war.

This is one of the posts I was talking about from and independent journalist he isn’t the only one saying it on past FaceBook posts.

“The man in custody over the mass casualty incident at the #Waukesha, Wis. Christmas parade has posts on his social media in support of BLM causes, George Floyd & black nationalism. He also has a post about how to get away with running people over on the street.”

Also want to note some Twitter guy faked a photo of a white guy behind the wheel.

4 Likes

Oh don’t know. He might be able to sell this guy as another black white supremist like the new Lt. Gov of Virginia. :smirk:

1 Like

But of course. :roll_eyes:

Isn’t it enough this is a horrific event without having to inject race purposefully into the situation?

We should all pray this wasn’t race or politically motivated because the alternative is just no fun. For anyone. I have no desire to be caught in the middle of a senseless race war. Because I am sane.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I hoped we weren’t going to see. Fantastic, this is the inevitable result of Democrats carping about “white supremacy” over a case that doesn’t involve a single person of color.

Thanks that makes sense

How are people with these rap sheets walking around and not behind bars?

He has a history of resisting arrest, obstruction, battery, statutory sexual seduction, strangulation and suffocation, property destruction, illegal firearm possession, bail jumping, domestic violence, drug related charges and is a registered sex offender.

Then again I used to pray I wouldn’t have to pull weeds or work in the garden when I was a kid, and that never panned out.

You know how. See your Vice President

1 Like

I can’t understand why you can’t understand ever been to a parade, Bro?

Do we have a vice president or an office desk chair sitter?

After all this is the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration.

Then, if I may I ask … at whom will that violence be directed?

I know they are lenient on criminals but dear Lord when their rap sheet reads like they committed the majority of crimes in the criminal record books one would think they would get the message this person isn’t reformable.

Trump?

Both, kind of the whole point of a race war. Innocent people of both races will be harmed. Kind of why I view such a thing negatively.