Waukesha what is going on with Wisconsin

I agree, the problem is we are all more alike than we are not a like as humans and the media pits us against one another.

You know who else is a BLM supporter?

Yes, the media did everything they could to poor gasoline on the fires of racial tension, especially when Trump was president. Yesterday’s events did not occur in isolation.

3 Likes

Joy Reid does have blood on her hands.

Friday morning she doubled down and called Rittenhouse a murdering little white supremacist.

1. he didn’t kill an African American

2. saying he is a white supremacist is irrational considering the judge threw that out of court.

3. The judge isn’t a racist he was appointed by another liberal

4. Rittenhouse is innocent of murder charges therefor he isn’t a murderer

Result? Rittenhouse sues Reid for everything she owns including the clothes on her back.

2 Likes

These deaths fall on the hands of left-wing media.

What’s wild is when the leftist media know it’s one of theirs who did it, they always say let’s wait for the facts. The facts are out now about the driver, it’s time to start reporting it’s a BLM/Biden supporter.

I mainly blame Kamala Harris and Joy Reid.

That doesn’t help the liberal narrative at all.

1 Like

Or your narrative either…

The more we turn from God as a country the more this will happen.

Actually it makes the situation worst for the libs. You can’t claim him a white supremacist. Up till yesterday the media was doing just that. Joy Reid is the worst. Defamation suits will pile up. The left owns what happened last night with spreading misinformation.

Which is he a white supremacist or a BLM supporter he can’t be both? Seems more like a liberal spin job to me. To divert from weeks of fake news.

Suspect

Darrell Edward Brooks

39 years old
4014 N 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53209

Unfortunately…

On July 10, 1853, the Death Penalty Repeal Act was signed in to law, making Wisconsin the first state to permanently abolish the death penalty for all crimes (Rhode Island temporarily abolished the death penalty in 1852 but later reinstated it, and Michigan abolished the death penalty for all crimes except treason in 1847).

The most prominent push for reinstatement of the death penalty in Wisconsin came in the early 1990’s after the full scope of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer’s crimes became public knowledge. Stories of brutal murder, dismemberment, necrophilia, and cannibalism outraged the public, and some state politicians began calling for the return of capital punishment. However, Dahmer’s 1994 death in prison, combined with rapidly declining murder rates in the state, eased the pressure to reinstate the death penalty.

Desperate. January 6th was a historic political event.

That might be Joy Reid’s lead story on her stupid show tonight. People like her had a lot of people thinking the guys Rittenhouse shot were black.

2 Likes

another good point

such leaders, they are

1 Like

Should be fun, we can all discuss the Rittenhouse trial and Waukesha together. Sure that will be a good time.

1 Like

Do you guys do that on Thanksgiving? Argue politics?

I do think it is ironic that our most family oriented holiday comes mere days after election day.

I refrain, I have been amply taught conservative views are anathema with some family members. I on the other hand can handle opposing political views without melting down. After all, it’s what we do here every day. Want to spout Marxism at the dinner table, what fun, love the fun. Whee. The left walks out of any conversation. Because their worldview is indefensible. And they know it. Thats why they don’t want any dissent