Watching liberals freak out is so entertaining

When did Roberts “swing left”?

On predatory loans, digital privacy, ACA (arguably). All three times when he aides with the liberals.

Never mind the fact that as justices get older they start getting more liberal. I think the right is in a bit of a surprise with Roberts. He is still conservative no doubt but so is Kennedy who aided with the right often

The Troll Farms are in overdrive, I see…

I’d be curious which talking head on AM radio started that paranoia.

It seems to be the new talking point.

But, I guess it helps distract from actual current events, like NK continuing to improve its nuclear facility. Didn’t Small Hands Donnie sign some piece of paper that denuclearized NK on the spot? He claimed it did.

They are all pushing it, it’s an election year after all

Did Obama and Trump enforce it the same?

Troll threads like this don’t add anything to the conversation.

1 Like

But it’s so much fun to make libs angry. Look at how many flocked to this thread! You can tell they’re triggered because they took the time to respond, rather than move onto something more substantive.

Hell, it will probably get another 50 responses today. The OP is getting a kick out of this.

Priceless. Observing and commenting on how judges have shown themselves to rule is now “panicking” and “hyperventilating”?

So much for any semblance of a discussion.

Thank you for admitting you are such a terribly flawed individual, all right up front about it.

You were not looking for a Discussion.
You believe that any new Judge Trump appoints will threaten Roe V Wade and other things.
I am not falling into Panic Mode now because I don’t believe many of the Judges will want to overturn these things. But if it happens as i said I would be with you in support.
No need to get all paranoid now. Heck people know the list of Judges Trump will pick from since he has already announced the list.

Civil war is not coming.

And yes, liberals are the ones freaking out.

Separating as standard policy to serve as deterrent, rather than only doing so when the welfare of the child was at risk. That’s squarely on Trump.

no surprise here.
Just research IQ as a function of age?

I am not so sure. The lib leaders are overachieving. They want their base outraged but they are pushing the base beyond outrage towards derangement. You will occasionally see lib leaders try to rein in the most radical of their foot soldiers even after feeding them lies that -if true - would have even good people taking up arms. But only the weakest minds, preconditioned the believe the lib leaders, will actually believe the lie.

I’m not sure that word means what you think it does.

My kingdom for an edit function

you aren’t sure. There is an understatement.

Civil war is not coming

So… That happened. Keep it up, my friend.