Watching liberals freak out is so entertaining

Ooooooooooh, SUPER scary!!!

Soo, how much you want to bet both sides of the fakenews are chomping at the bit to blame this shooting in Annapolis on the other side?

I donā€™t agree with his Tariffs but you seem to be forgetting at the g4 he actually suggested getting rid of all Tariffs

I think that would be his goal in the end.

But I thought Liberals like Tariffs they use too.

the is one drastic solution.
lets say its 2020 and the dems have retaken the senate and the presidency.

all they have to do is nominate and confirm 2 very liberal judges to the supreme court.,raising the justice count to 11
there is no legal impediment to them doing that

imaging a justice michelle obamaā€¦

Iā€™m concerned. Robert Cialdini joined the Hillary Team and painted Trump as ā€œdark, dangerous, authoritarianā€ and it worked on a level truly astounding. This in spite of the fact Trump was a celebrity well known for decades. Simply incredible.

Media joined in, the ā€œTrump is Hitlerā€ image became akin to the Biblical ā€œstrong delusionā€ that will one day engulf the earth.

Scott Adams predicted the delusion would ebb as Trump did ā€œunHitler likeā€ things, and he has since winning the election.

Yet the delusion lingers, is still strong.

So Iā€™m concerned the leftist mediaā€™s constant disinformation smearing of Trump is perpetuating the delusion long after it would normally have dissipated.

We are in uncharted territory. Never has the media been so united against one man. Whether their ā€œspellā€ wears off from over use, I donā€™t know.

What will happen when the Russian Collusion Delusion boomerangs completely as its now starting to do? If high ups in the Establishment are indicted. While Trump walks free?

I switched over to MSNBC yesterday just in time for some liberal to say, ā€œIā€™m terrifiedā€ lmao. Talk about drama queens the left should just chill out.

The question asked was what Trump put in place.

Separating families was in place before Trump was president.

Try again.

1 Like

And after they get pregnant they get a choice too.

Which has nothing to do with voter suppression.

Which is still not good.

So does this mean that your in favor of EVERYONE who works for a corp suffering the penaltyā€™s for lawbreaking?

So no more clean air, water, ect.

fearmongering

1 Like

none. buy a gas mask

1 Like

Why, the epa still exists.

[quote=ā€œmobulis, post:31, topic:5677ā€]

So no more clean air, water, ect.

none. buy a gas mask

Why, the epa still exists.
[/quote] ā€œstillā€ lmao

More looney liberal hyperbole

[quote=ā€œAlec_Trillian, post:32, topic:5677, full:trueā€]

So it doesnā€™t?

On point, as usual.

1 Like

You seem to be forgetting that heā€™s a pathological liar.

Derp derp. Speculating is just that - speculating.

With all the laws that states have passed trying to severely limit or outright ban abortion, one will end up at the court. Guaranteed. Even if they donā€™t explicitly overturn it, itā€™ll be effectively neutered. Iā€™d love to be wrong, but unless at least two R insist on a nominee who wonā€™t touch RvW, if another Gorsuch ends up on the bench itā€™s as good as dead.

I actually thought one strategy would be to expand and pack the court.

2 years ago I would have pooped on that idea. But since McConnell was more than willing to steal a seat and change filibuster rule, then itā€™s clear the GOP isnā€™t capable of playing fair.

You are actually going into a Panic for nothing. Which again is what the OP is talking about.

Politicians can spew the rhetoric all they want. But a Constitutionalist Judge will observe the Constitution and Trumps picks have tended to be closer constitutionalists.

So spare us your hyperventilating right now for NOTHING.

funny you mean like the Democrats playing fair? Health Care, or removing the filibuster?
Both Sides should be wary of what they Want because when they arenā€™t in power they can feel the pain.

1 Like

Its all we have heard for the last couple of days.
The Left is in Breakdown mode.

Granted the Right would have been as well if the roles were reversed.