Watch out Mark "Willey" Milley will screw up more

Tuen prove me wrong and cite the incident where Trump bombed the Taliban for violating the agreement

Google it. It’s all in the history books now. Do yourself a favor and learn something.

I did…I don’t see any incidents like you describe because it never happened. The only incidents I see are from 2019

It’s there but you have to dig through all of the sheople food currently being fed. The fact that it’s difficult for you is the perfect example of what’s going on in the news today. It’s being controlled and censored to manipulate people. The MSM is an enemy of the state.

No its not there because it never happened. Prove me wrong

K…remain in the uninformed place that you are.

It should be super easy to prove me wrong and show me the light but for some strange reason you can’t. Weird

Cuz I like you. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Trump administration drops bombs at record pace in Afghanistan war (usatoday.com)

:rofl:
Thamk you for proving me right. Like I said the last incident is in 2019.Your article is dated 3 months before the withdrawal agreement was signed

Trump pledged to stop ‘endless wars’ but his airstrikes in Afghanistan increased civilian deaths by 330% since 2016 (msn.com)

I can personally attest to people in the back of my plane calling in airstrikes and or artillery during that time.

1 Like

Trump who vowed to end wars has dropped more bombs than Bush or Obama - 2LT News

There’s articles everywhere…just get off of your lazy ass.

Sheople gotta eat my friend and regurgibleat…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Dkd you read your link? All that says is Trump dropped more bombs in Afghanistan than any other President. Not a word about a bombing incident after February 2020.

“Trump has shrouded his war-making in even greater secrecy than Obama. The US military has not published a monthly Airpower Summary since February 2020, nor official troop deployment numbers for Afghanistan, Iraq, or Syria for nearly three years. But the United States has dropped at least [twenty thousand bombs](https://www.afcent.af.mil/Portals/82/Airpower%2520Summaries/Feb%25202020%2520Airpower%2520Summary%2520FINAL.pdf?ver=2020-03-12-021511-5 Trump has shrouded his war-making in even greater secrecy than Obama. The US military has not published a monthly Airpower Summary since February 2020, nor official troop deployment numbers for Afghanistan, Iraq, or Syria for nearly three years. But the United States has dropped at least twenty thousand bombs on Afghanistan since Trump came to power, and there is no evidence of a reduction in bombing under the peace agreement the administration signed with the Taliban in February.37) on Afghanistan since Trump came to power, and there is no evidence of a reduction in bombing under the peace agreement the administration signed with the Taliban in February.”

You did this in 2020? Were those missions off the books? Because there is literally no mention of Trump enforcing the terms of the withdrawal agreement

A few hours after that March 2020 call, Trump put an insurance payment down on the threat. When the Taliban attacked an Afghan checkpoint shortly after Trump hung up, U.S. fighter jets rained down fury on the attackers. A stung Taliban immediately called for de-escalation, saying it was committed to the “plans to implement all parts of the agreement one after another to prevent conflict escalation.”

Trump bombed Taliban to negotiating table; some fear Biden let them waltz to Kandahar | GovernmentExclusive.com | governmentexclusive.com

Read the link, it says there has been no monthly airpower reports. Doesn’t mean they were off the books. Calling me a liar?

I was asking for details When I made that post there wasnt yet a link

When did those missions stop?