Watch out Mark "Willey" Milley will screw up more

How much of the country did the Taliban control on Feb 2020 compared to January 2021. How many villages already negotiated their surrender to the Taliban before Biden ever had a chance to add his own incompetence to the situation?

Yes I did what does that have to do with them attacking us or the ANA thinking we didn’t have their back or Biden ■■■■■■■ up the withdrawal?

1 Like

About 50%, how many Americans were attacked and died? Name them

Americans aren’t the ones who surrendered the arsenal we gave them. We did absolutely nothing to protect our allies so they attempted to save their own hides. Those local arrangements were negotiated mostly before Biden was elected during the 2020 fighting season

1 Like

We were there 20 years. They had 300k trained. We armed them and trained them. Saying we did absolutely nothing is pathetic. Do you feel we should still be there?

Nice moving of the goal posts. I never blamed Biden for the Weapons.

And none of these cheerleaders were. :wink:

2 Likes

No. I am glad we are gone. The entire reason I did not vote for Obama in 2012 is becaise he failed to do so.

What i’m disputing is that Biden is the reason the Taliban have the weapons we gave the ANA

1 Like

You didn’t but plenty of other posters are

OK I didn’t get that. He is not the reason, except for his votes as a Senator authorizing it.

Because the Taliban are the terrorists in Afghanistan? Remember they violently over threw the elected government? They abuse women and make then spend their entire lives under a blankets. Remember a few days ago, when we were opposes to such things?

1 Like

The Afghans were an effective ground fighting force and lost their share of soldiers. But the Afghans were supported with US Air assets. Whoever decided to vacate Bagram Airfield and military base basically handed the keys to an arsenal to the Talis, poked out the Afghan army’s eyes and abandoned a fortified defensive position from which to evacuate civilians, allies and military hardware. Instead, they decided to base operations out of a civilian airfield in the middle of Kabul surrounded by the Taliban armed with weapons, vehicles and commo supplied by the US?
Brilliant, do they teach these insane tactics in American military academies?

2 Likes

No they don’t, why you asking me? Like I said Biden screwed up the withdrawal. But he didn’t give them the Weapons. He also didn’t do anything to keep the excess out of their hands. But I would put that more on the military planners.

Look up the definition and scope of authority of the“Commander In Chief”.

Look up who was the commander in chief of Afghanistan. They had their own government. It was their weapons, we gave them to them. As I understand we did disable all weapon systems that were at Kabul Airport before we left. Just because I don’t blame Biden for giving them the Weapons I do blame him for the withdrawal and not actively destroying more sensitive weapons there now. He is also solely responsible for those deaths at the airfield.

So did the Republic of South Vietnam. When US support withdrew? Remarkable the similarities no?

I was. That was a strategic blunder.

sooner or later people gotta fight for themselves.

Nope Sky has been sleeping.

The fact you’re unaware says it all.

1 Like

You been listening to your boy, Biden too much. You and Stumblin Joe are like two peas in a pod.