Watch out Mark "Willey" Milley will screw up more

OK you proved me wrong. We have 1 documented incident after the agreement was sighed

Have I told you I love you yet today? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tumbler_glass:

“CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reports that, in response, the U.S. military flew extensive air strikes over the weekend, killing an estimated 80 Taliban militants.”

Thank you for.providing that

When did we stop?

Yes there was. You copied the same link I used.

It wasn’t there befire I started typing my post

Read it and think

Dude you copied the link in your post. Pretty hard for Smyrna to insert it into your post.

The link I copied does not list any engagements in 2020

Where in this article does it talk about incidents in 2020 because I skimmed it again and am still not seeing it

My God man then why did you say this in response to a link I copied after you copied same link.

What does “when did those missions stop” mean if it doesn’t mean they wrre Hoi g on?

And there wasnt at that point. Jowevwr the next link @Smyrna provided did provide the information O was asking for

Then why did you ask when did they stop if you didn’t think they were going on?

Because I believed you when you said you were there at the time in question. I’m curious when we stopped operations there

Well since we struck some last week I would say we haven’t.

Libspeak interpretation; “however”? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

That was ISIS-K and only done because Americans were killed

The question I’m wondering is when did we stop striking the Taliban? Specifically when did we first give them free reign to attack the ANA without a US retaliation. Its not a gotcha, I’m genuinely interested in the time-line because I’m wondering how it lines up (or doesn’t) with the ANA surrender

When Bagram Air Base was closed. We provided their air support.

That makes me feel slightly better. I was under the assumption Biden was allowing the ANA to be attacked without retribution from day1

While that is technically true, We did not support them in comparison to what they would support our guys. ANA had a nasty habit of calling in air strikes on rival gangs, or due to some family dispute not just when actual fighting. We learned we had to have multiple confirmations to actually conduct a strike to prevent accidents. They had their own strike planes they could use. Mostly we would only support them with intel. I have been told that the approval for a strike went way up the chain when Biden took over, much like when Obama was in office. I could debate wether not that is good on both sides, but not going too.