Wasted votes for our caretaker POTUS

One only has go back to his predecessor to find one worse.

Who cares.

You voted for 2 million illegals…massive inflation…supply chain disruptions…the Afghanistan disaster…and a senile old man who couldn’t put a sentence together in that idiotic town hall Thursday night. It’s good for the old fart it was on cnn, nobody watched it.

My “hyperbole” is an accurate representation of the awful job Biden and the idiots around him are doing in governing this country.

It’s laughable hyperbole. “Worst president ever” from someone who’s lived through what, 8 or 9 of them?

Cannot possibly take that seriously.

2 Likes

Trust me I don’t need anyone who’s MO is to brag about his Biden vote while constantly deflecting to the previous administration to defend me.

My disgust for Biden’s failed presidency is based on the reality in America today.

2 Likes

The incontrovertible fact is that the alleged “senile old man” beat Trump in 2020.

It’s clearly very emotional, too.

How is your life different today than it was January 19, 2021?

Tangible examples of the decline please.

Biden’s number 12 actually…

It took me a long time to get to the “ever line”. I limited the worst president analogy to “our lifetimes”for a long time.

But it’s hard to find anyone who sucked more than this clown.

You are welcome to tell me who that might be…I ll even happily limit that analogy just to everyone going back to Eisenhower if you would like.

This administration has failed this country in every way.

I have no doubt that you believe all of this. One word of advice: pace yourself. You have three years left.

Living day to day with hate and despair elevated like this can be very unhealthy.

1 Like

To be fair, it isn’t like he had to try very hard either when his predecessor was pretty much campaigning for him for the previous four years nonstop…

Well, he didn’t beat Hillary either.

You mean like you people from Jan 2017 thru Jan 2021.

Do yourself a favor…I don’t take you seriously so save your advice.

This president is the most divisive and dishonest of our lifetimes…I shall continue to speak out against that clown.

I honestly don’t believe any presidents since Eisenhower have been that bad. We put way too much stock in them.

I resented Trump for being a terrible human being, but don’t live under the delusion that his policies somehow “destroyed” the country. That is what the fringe says about the other side, every time, and it’s histrionics.

You are entitled to your opinion.

You ve shown nothing I ve said to be wrong.

Massive inflation…endless lying…a border that no longer exists…policies that if implemented would lead to less freedom and tax Americans into the ground…the Afghanistan disaster…

Shall I go on?

1 Like

One only needs to go back to his predecessor to find one more divisive and dishonest.

Yes, exactly like that. You have quite a ways to go, pace yourself.

Have a nice day.

Agreed.

Especially the part about blaming ever single thing, no matter how tangential, on the president

I will, thanks!

You too. In Biden adjusted terms, of course.

1 Like

No doubt.

Which are?

1 Like