Wasted votes for our caretaker POTUS

They like whatever TV man tells them to. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

1 Like

Those sign holders are killing our democratic republic.

Vapors

By libs, I think you mean people.

I guess hyperbole is lost on you.

Quite the contraryā€¦He was one of the most important votes. Voting for him got Trump out of office. That was priority #1.

4 Likes

The same way Trump was the perfect candidate to beat HRC, Biden was the perfect candidate to beat Trump.

I donā€™t know exactly how to explain it, but I think itā€™s true.

The GOP had a bunch of good candidates - too many perhaps - but none of them IMO would have beaten HRC.

Ditto with the dems and Biden. He just had the right qualities to get it done.

ā€¦so a sorry excuse for a POTUS is better in the eyes of a lib voting with their feelingsā€¦amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Nothing good is happening in America courtesy of Biden.

Nothingā€¦

Anyone who voted for Biden voted for the decline of Americaā€¦For open borders, energy dependence, trillions in spending to create endless government dependence, massive inflation, and national embarrassment.

If you wanted to destroy this great country, you would govern exactly like Joe Biden (Or in reality whoever is actually running things since Biden is functionally goneā€¦) is governing.

I would be embarrassed if someone I had voted for was as big a lying disgrace as Biden.

2 Likes

Exhibit A: Donald Trump.

Sure there are issues, but 10 months in, itā€™s going well. Unemployment is down to 4.8% and dow just set a new record.

Actually, good president.

He was a lousy person.

Nor could any of the other losers who ran in the Democratic primary.:thinking:

Your opinion is notedā€¦

ā€¦and yours. Bidenites own this mess.

1 Like

This is the second thread where I ve seen marxistsā€¦err liberals spouting this. Did yā€™all get a message to puke this crap out.

Leftists two years ago were railing that the Dow was meaningless as an economic metric because it didnā€™t represent most of the peopleā€¦if anything the Dow is doing well because it looks like so much of the Biden spend America into oblivion and tax the people to death agenda is dying on the vine. I heard a couple of analysts making legit points on Fox business that the Dow is up because Biden is failing.

Weā€™ve had two months of disappointing jobs reports. People arenā€™t going back to work. Maybe they canā€™t afford the 4 dollar a gallon gas that idiot in the White House has given us.

Biden is the worst president in Americaā€™s history. Maybe thatā€™s why that disgusting liars approval rating has dropped faster than any president in the history of that polling.

2 Likes

Meh.

You would be saying this regardless of who the president was if they were a Democrat. Your hyperbole is wasted on me.

However, in your defense, my guys did the same thing to Trump. Such is the nature of politics these days. We are so polarized, the other side can not do anything right, ever.

1 Like

Thatā€™s deeeep and perfectly represents a Bideniteā€™s response, to the disaster just mentioned.

Yep. If you voted for Biden you own the next caravan coming to the borderā€¦the gas thatā€™s twice as much as it used to beā€¦

You own the moron who lied to Anderson Cooper about having been to the border, he hasnā€™t. You own the lie that ā€œIā€™ve been too busy to go to the borderā€ā€¦that lying POS has had 70 days since Jan 20 to go take a nap in Delawareā€¦he and his dipstick border czar/vp need to put their happy asses in Air Force One and go see the mess theyā€™ve created at the border.

The worst president everā€¦