Wasted votes for our caretaker POTUS

Priority one is our Federal Republic, :us_outlying_islands:

Are you an anti American globalist? That is a question to figure out where you are coming from.

I have been around the world in many countries. I have also resided in foreign countries for a time.

And there is the issue…Anyone who thinks this country should be any different than the way you think it should be is “Anti American”

There were a lot of uninformed voters out there who threw their votes away on a fools dream.

No your #1 priority was rather strange.

And your answer to the question avoided

I have spent time abroad as well…It showed me “our way” isn’t always the best or “only way”

And Trump was not good for our Federal Republic…See how this works? It isn’t hard.

Why are so many illegal aliens flooding our borders from over 100 different countries?

Coherent, sincere, stable.

Why wasn’t Trump good for our federal republic?

Where did you go that has a better way for Americans?

1 Like

Even you don’t believe that.

4 Likes

What countries are they coming from? Are they flooding in from countries in Europe?

You’re really enjoying telling other people what they will do, what they think, and wha the believe, lately.

What do you enjoy doing?

I liked how Germany was, was there two years…I think its a better life style. Here work and the almighty dollar are everything.

Nobody with eyes, ears and the least bit of cognitive ability believes Jbiden is “coherent, sincere, stable.”

Consider it a compliment.

2 Likes

Maybe you can move there and start over. That is the way that mass migration works. When you go take some illegal aliens with you.

1 Like

I do.

He is not the best speaker. but he knows what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Jbiden doesn’t know ■■■■ from Shinola.

3 Likes

I don’t have a clue what he knows he is a few fries shot of a happy meal