Was Hunter's stash just discovered in the West Wing?

Counselor, from the looks of the photo accompanying your post, it seems that you are implying that Joe or Hunter Biden are involved.

Containing DNA. You don’t even know what he said.

“But there’s more evidence that they didn’t destroy – an envelope with three tubes of DNA,” Watters said. "Where’d they get the DNA from? They got the DNA off the baggie.

“Where did they get the DNA from? They got the DNA off the baggie. So the Secret Service lied, and so did the White House. They did find DNA on the baggie, and the DNA was processed and has been moved to an evidence vault for preservation.

“So the Secret Service has an insurance policy**. We asked the Secret Service for an explanation and they said, ‘Oh, it’s secondary DNA.’ But the initial Secret Service report clearly said there was no DNA found** and there is no physical evidence. But the documents show they’re keeping a DNA sample in an evidence locker.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jesse-watters-obtains-wh-cocaine-docs-says-everything-they-told-us-was-a-lie/ar-AA1jZfVf

Is it my picture?

1 Like

Uh, who supplied the photo? If an implication is being made, it is not Wu Wei who us making it.

1 Like

You posted it. You own it.

I posted the link.

Correct

Did you actually read the story in the link, or did you only look at the pictures?

Lol if the story doesn’t match the picture, then why post the picture ?

Awful lot of words to say “no”.

Are you kidding? It came with the link. You can’t remove a photo from a link when you post it.

1 Like

The picture does match the thread title, though. That was always the point of this thread.

So what? Read the words. Quit carping about the damned picture. And quit accusing the person who linked the article of insinuating that it was Hunter’s coke just because the picture was in the link. That’s just stupid and juvenile.

1 Like

Are you gaslighting me? It’s a whole thread about it being hunter’s cocaine in the WH. A whole thread. So when someone posts a photo of Hunter, d ok not be coy.

there’s multiple undeniable vids/pics of hunter with drugs, guns and hookers…. typical democrat

but def not his coke in wh?

Gaslighting? Did you learn a new word? Hint, you’re using it wrong. :smile:

I know exactly what it means and I used it correctly.

You sound scared.

wrong.

1 Like

Ha! Here we go again. :joy:

1 Like