Was Hunter's stash just discovered in the West Wing?

7 Likes

Uh oh

2 Likes

I’m sure this will turn out exactly as you are implying.

What is being implied by that specific post other than the Secret Service has done nothing but change their story and lie throughout this whole ■■■■ show?

3 Likes

See the OP.

I would rather see the post you specifically responded to with that claim and address that.

What inference was being made in that post which you specifically responded to with that comment?

Apparently you believe his post made an inference…

Was Hunter’s stash just discovered in the West Wing?

1 Like

Like it matters. If the answer comes back anybody but Hunter, they wouldn’t believe it anyway. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That is what uh oh means?

I took that to mean the Secret Service was again caught in a lie and changing their story in regards to DNA.

But you do you Boo.

1 Like

Considering how much they are lying about this…

1 Like

Yeah. Like that.

Seriously, glad to see you are not concerned about the amount of horse ■■■■ stories and changing of the narrative from the Secret Service.

Elite Service my ass. At this point they look like pathetic ■■■■ ups from Ditchwater, Arkansas.

So yeah, “like that”, my ass.

Searching that little baggie for DNA evidence seems a little bit excessive.

I’m surprised they still cared that much after confirming that it’s not a hazardous substance.

Thanks👍

The best part of this discussion is that Jesse Watters says that the FOIA response found three preserved test tubes not dna :joy:

I love how easy it is.

1 Like

Jesse watters never said that the foil request produced dna results just three test tubes

Mmmm ratings.

What did I imply?

1 Like

Did I write the OP?

1 Like

I will. If they have fingerprints.

1 Like

Cocaine is a hazardous substance.