Warren loses half her support?

They dug up some last comments he made about the lack of fathers in the household among minorities in his Mayor run and Twitter is ablaze. The root wrote a harsh piece about him.

I’m not scared of homosexuals, homosexuality in males disgusts me.

It’s not latent.

The gayz!!! (Well unless they are women…)

No, homosexuality. Yes, unless they are women. But not all women.

After the top four, the other candidates have a combined 18%. That is a chunk of support. And it really isn’t clear you the majority would go to. So until some more folks drop out, I believe it is all still pretty open.
I think that by the end of the year the field will whittle down quite a bit. Some of these campaigns are running on fumes.

Oh come on Sneaky, Booker is clean and articulate.

Oops, did I just say that?

1 Like

I don’t think he’s clean.

Ok boomer

Ok millennial.

Just make sure you don’t catch the gay.

Like an old fashioned Christmas?

Just because he lives in Newark doesn’t mean he isn’t clean.

Hell, I used to live in Newark and I’m clean.

Ok, if you day so.

1 Like

Here you go

4 Likes

They have to get out quick that’s he we got Trump everyone stuck around waiting until it was to late. Sanders and Warren are pretty much splitting the same vote, and neither poll well with African Americans. It will play out like the 2016 primaries did except this time Warren and Sanders will be splitting the progressive vote one of them needs to drop out or they both lose.

Lol I forgot about that Biden goldie.

Honestly the 2020 dem field shows the same division we saw in the 2016 election- centrists vs. leftists. I think progressives by and large want to turn more Left but want to beat Trump and think that a Centrist would perform better. So we have Biden Buttigieg vs Warren Sanders.

The division could continue to help Trump and I would give Trump about a 60 percent chance to win at this point.

Yeah I think you are right that if one dropped out it could really help the cause of a Lefty candidate winning the primary. It will never happen tho- unless Sanders has a full on end of campaign heart attack.

That’s because Dems don’t want her.

Didn’t they think the same thing in 2016? Running a left of center candidate instead of a progressive.