Warren loses half her support?

Everything except Buttigieg failing to get support from anyone who isn’t white.

Sorry. I don’t understand what you are trying to say. I’m not very good with racial politics.

He disagrees with everything you said except Bootyjudge not getting other than white votes.

1 Like

So Booty is in trouble too? Too bad so sad. :hot_face:

I’m actually surprised Booker hasn’t risen a little farther. I honestly still think this is Biden’s to lose. He may lose Iowa and NH but then he will clean up in South Carolina and on Super Tuesday.

These are the Super Tuesday states…

Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Democrats Abroad, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, California, Virginia .

Outside of California and Vermont Biden is competitive in all these states.

And that’s coming from someone who hates Biden.

Yes, because he’s running as a dem and he can’t get a vote of color. Only white people. He should switch parties, everybody knows only white people are republicans.

Biden is finished.

Booker? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tulsi is the least inspiring by a wide margin, her whole campaign is complaining about other candidates or the DNC.

I wish. Just look at the polling of all those Super Tuesday states.

Initially I thought Kamala was going to emerge the nominee, I’m amazed at how poorly she did. That debate with the Shyamalan bus twist was so entirely desperate considering her own policy regarding bussing turned out to be similar to Biden’s. My problem with Warren and Sanders is they are the promise everything section and anyone who doesn’t promise everything is on the take. Biden does look a bit out of it in debates but maybe he can reign it in. I’m undecided about Pete.

He’s done.

None of these Soros puppets have a chance, not with there fearmongering and unrealistic promises.

Finally a rational response here.

He will need to raise his game in the south, it might not mean nothing in the general but the sweep through the south and add NY and California to the race it’s over. He is polling less than 1 percent in South Carolina.

I was really looking forward of all the jokes. :wink:

I hope you are right.

Because Tulsi met with President Trump she is on the no fly list at the DNC.

1 Like

Reality :grin:

A small part of me wants Buttigieg to win the primary just so we can experience all the latent homophobia bottled up here.

1 Like

PNG in the Big Tent