War on the Press!

Outrageous! This is not good on any level!

But excuse me if a single congressional primary winner doesn’t even come close in terms of importance or representation as the elected President.

You What Abouts are cute.

Good Lord.

Accuracy.

Whataboutism is the only known antidote to hypocrisy fever, Mr. Moral Relevatist.

Nits. You’re struggling and I feel your pain.

The fact that you’re right on the same page as the whole right wing media, determined to make a future backbencher in a non-competitive district the face of the Democrats this cycle, is a total coincidence right?

I know right? If she wins this election and then two or three more, they might even let her author a piece of legislation that won’t be killed in committee. I mean, that’s only like six years away. Terrifying.

Actually I don’t care about this woman. I do enjoy ■■■■■■■ with people who do. So yes, I’m trolling. Sue me. :laughing:

Take the people who voted for her and divide it by the people who voted for Trump and you will get a number that’s roughly represents the percentage of people who think this thread is relevant.

Yeah, it’s me

They have their marching orders. Monkey see, monkey do. I find it hilarious on so many levels. That’s why I love ■■■■■■■ with these knuckle draggers.

That’s not trolling. It’s nits.

Right wing media talks about her all day every single day. I mean, ■■■■■ if I had voted for Trump I’d be desperate to keep attention off of him too, but let’s not pretend anything different is going on.

1 Like

Great post Pac Clerk.

I don’t know about right-wing media. I watch Lester The Magnificent Holt.

When are the beta libs gonna come take you away? :laughing:

Got a tip foh ya. Trumpists nationwide want to see MORE of Occasional-Cortez! Darn her for shadow banning herself!

UP WITH -CORTEZ!

You won’t. You’ll be begging me to let you in.

Ocasio just wanted to “protect vulnerable populations” from the evil press monsters.

You’re too ■■■■ scared of this young lady to be taken seriously.