Walmart cracks down on guns

Guns are not just any legal product.

They’d have to start shielding the shields that shield the twisted pair copper wires.

Lol, now that’s funny.

1 Like

The Walton family has watched their customers eat batteries and stand on coffee pots for years. Now suddenly, they realize they shouldn’t be helping them horde ammo.

2 Likes

Ahhh, People of Walmart :wink:

I did some quick googling research…the difference between a CAT 5 and a CAT 7 is roughly about 500 Mhz. SO all they have to do is add about 1250 Mhz to the CAT 7 to get CAT 12 at 1850 Mhz and then have Mr. Scott put up the shields and full force. Right?

Ma’am, we can’t have you walking around like that.

Here’s an AR-15 to sling over your shoulder. Have a nice day.

1 Like

You got it! Should handle over 100GB as well. You’d be able to stream multiple 8k videos at the same time!

Swipe right!

1 Like

My son was in a Wallmart in Crawfordsville, Indiana at about midnight getting a prescription filled. The lady in front of him said you wanna see something…(mortifyingly to me and his mother) he said yes. The lady reached into her housecoat…yes…she was in her jammies…and pulled out a Squirrel.

The people of Walmart Indeed.

It really is… :slight_smile:

You hit the lottery of “wanna see something” in a walmart. 99/100 that ends in tears and a police report.

2 Likes

And a can of pepper spray!

I’ve been to Crawfordsville. Nice picturesque town for Indiana especially.

Where do I sign up?

Hey now…those are Hoosier fighting words. OK…Crawfordsville has a seedy underbelly for sure. He was a Jr. at Wabash College when this happened. The call at 1 am to tell me the story was well worth the panic initially.

Hey @Eclipze, do you think the others have caught on that I don’t know anything about Ethernets or cables or Shielding of said cables, or anything else regarding the subject of CAT 7 Cables?

1 Like

I’m allowed to diss on Indiana since I’m a former Hoosier :slight_smile:

Ok then…agreed. Where from?

Grew up in Indy. In college had a part time job delivering medicine and home health care supplies all over central IN so I drove these roads pretty often.