Walmart cracks down on guns

what id like to see is the credit card companies start to ban the use of their cards at gun stores.

1 Like

But why? It’s a legal product. Just cmon now.

why so when you buy a gun you have to pay cash…and there is less of a way to track who purchased it. Not sure that’s such a great idea.

I am a Region Rat…Lake County. The birthplace of Indiana Corruption…so much like chicago we should be part of Illinois not Indiana.

If they didn’t know before this post, they definitely know now.

1 Like

That’s silly.

That’s not going to happen. But getting gun hysteria under control will be a good thing.

I’m sure all the Putin lovers are happy!

1 Like

If you want to stop the hysteria you better put a leash on some of these Democrats, they’re starting to look like they’re colluding with the Russians!

Good thing I dislike Walmart and don’t shop there. Before it was because most of their goods are from China. Now I have are even better reason to avoid going into their stores.

Do you actually know how to post without inserting Russia into a topic that has no relevance to it? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Russia will all ways be injected when some one is attacking the American people First and Second Amendment right.

Walmart said it won’t be changing its policy for customers who have permits for concealed carry.

Congratulations, you passed a dress code.

1 Like

Lmao, they just moved it to Field and Stream which they own. Dicks is sporting goods, Field and Stream is more towards hunting, archery, and camping. IOW you fell for the bait and switch…

4 Likes

And eventually it will pass to the Supreme Court. You may think you have things going your way, but it’s a long run looser.

dicks banned all firearm sales
field and stream banned assault rifle sales and several large gun makers stoped sellign to them

the net result was dicks overall revenue rose.

seems like not selling guns is good business

Amazing.

What will?

Enough justices to pass a national ‘‘dress code’’.

:rofl: ok.

I didn’t fall for anything. Broad based retail outfits are seeing that their customers don’t want to deal with the gun crowd. I have no problem with gun shops selling to the gun crowd.

What you are not seeing is this is how our society deals with public health hazards. Time was people could smoke anywhere in public. Now the locations are much more restricted. Takes time, but public opinion is clear. And as the NRA is consuming itself in-fighting and scandal (have you seen what LaPierre was spending on Zegna suits?) their influence is likely to dim.

The smarter long term move would be to put a set of good compromises in place because over time, the gun crowd is going to get rolled if it refuses to budge.