Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout

You are so right! And I am so wrong! How could I have learned so incorrectly as a pre-medicine major, and having studied embryology? I guess that solves that. :roll_eyes:

IMO anti-choice people shouldn’t work in medicine. It’s unethical.

Death threat? I won’t report you, but I’ll quote you in case you decide to change it later.

I’m just using the same logic as you are.

I never threatened you with violence. I disagree with you but I would never, ever threaten to kill anyone that I disagreed with. That’s pretty extreme.

You said I shouldn’t be allowed to practice medicine in the future, because I disagree with you. I did not threaten you by the way. I didn’t say I would come to your house and kill you. I didn’t blackmail you threatening to to kill you.

Backing off, I see. Do you think questioning someone’s ability to their job is the same as threatening to kill them?

It is not up for interpretation, period. Under our laws abortion (within specifics parameters) is legal - hence it is not murder.

You are making some wild assumptions. I did not threaten to kill you. I simply said that murderers, since they take another person’s life, shouldn’t be allowed to live. Murderers get the death penalty all the time.

Slavery was legal until the 1860’s. Lobotomies were also considered ethical at one time. Then society gained some wisdom. Doesn’t mean it is right.

Then you certainly weren’t paying attention in class if you cannot tell the difference between a fetus and a baby.

Yeah, like you’re the authority on that matter. Most doctors (or at the very minimum, the American Association of Pediatrics) will agree that a fetus is human life.And perhaps a person, since temperament forms in the womb.

So tell me, exactly, when a fetus or a “cluster of cells” becomes a baby?

“Fetus : an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind; specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth — compare embryo 1b

It is not a baby.

ba·by
ˈbābē/Submit
noun
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
“his wife’s just had a baby”
synonyms: infant, newborn, child, tot, little one; More

Yes, it is a baby. It’s a human being.

Yeah, I got a 97% in that class. After being on pain pills for three months and recovering from a surgery. I’m pretty sure I was indeed paying attention. Anything else you would like to assume about me?

After it is born.

I sincerely hope you are not pinning your hopes on becoming a doctor - because if you don’t know the difference between a fetus and a baby you won’t make it through medical school.

Luckily that’s not for you to decide. Just because I don’t agree with your assumption that a fetus is less than a human being and does not deserve to live does not mean I shouldn’t pursue my dream of becoming a doctor.

You want to bet on that?

we have been told this so many times by the official stuffy conservatives here as well as the libs.