Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout

When it’s revealed that Trump has paid for abortions, will that move the needle for any of his supporters? Is that the red line?

Edited to show more context:

NebraskaFootball
Regular16m

That article is patently false.

In the actual filing by Cohen’s attorneys, it reads as follows…

For at least three other clients that we have identified in the period of 2017 to 2018, the
work was more direct legal advice or dispute resolution–more traditional legal tasks. All of
these clients are individuals. One of these legal clients is Donald J. Trump. Another legal client
is Elliot Broidy. The third legal client directed Mr. Cohen to not to reveal the identity publicly.

Sorry, but this one falls flat my friend. :slight_smile:

“What? I thought liberals love killing babies!”

Is what they will say while not realizing they have been completely consumed by their troll persona.

My guess is that most will be too frightened to engage on this topic.

I’m pro-choice but anti-payouts.

If Trump wanted to pay for an abortion he should have used his own money.

Would anyone truly be surprised?

not me…

Donald’s runaway mouth is the gift that keeps on a givin’. The nation stands by for his next televised bout of Tourette’s, courtesy of Fox & Friends.

1 Like

If any real life person’s ego and atttitude would let him be goaded into confessing a crime like that Colonel in, A Few Good Men, it’s Donald.

Biased source. I cannot find any other news source reporting on this, and it’s covered in the message, “Donald Trump is a racist; Trump hates black people, etc.” I think this source is racist, and not the least bit credible. All this is a poorly compromised rant against Donald Trump. It goes completely off the subject. One would expect journalists to have better writing and comprehension skills than this.

The only fact from this source is that Trump payed off Stormy Daniels. Okay, so he gave her some hush money, which I don’t agree with. The rest is just a bunch of assumptions/jumping to conclusions.

They are for killing babies. And remember, Trump used to be and still is in some aspects a staunch New York liberal. You can’t blame this on Conservatives, because Trump isn’t a Conservative.

What about this exchange do you dispute?

“So, Mika, you are familiar with the fact that a week ago, Judge (Kimba) Wood ordered Michael Cohen’s attorneys to disclose all of his clients for the last three years,” Avenatti said, “and there were three clients listed — three clients listed. Do you recall which three?”

Brzezinski listed Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and Republican donor Elliott Broidy — but Avenatti said she was making the same mistake everyone else had.

“No, no, no,” he said. “Mr. Trump, the Trump organization and Sean Hannity. Mr. Broidy was not disclosed in open court as one of Michael Cohen’s clients.”

Co-host Joe Scarborough asked the attorney what that meant.

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that.”

Correct statements in your post:
Trump isn’t a conservative.

Incorrect statements in your post:
Trump is a liberal.
Abortion is “killing babies”

That’s Stormy Daniel’s lawyer making an innuendo. It says nothing about whether it is fact that Trump gave money to Stormey for an abortion.

That article is patently false.

Here is the actual filing by Cohen’s attorneys.

In it, it reads as follows…

For at least three other clients that we have identified in the period of 2017 to 2018, the
work was more direct legal advice or dispute resolution–more traditional legal tasks. All of
these clients are individuals. One of these legal clients is Donald J. Trump. Another legal client
is Elliot Broidy. The third legal client directed Mr. Cohen to not to reveal the identity publicly.

Sorry, but this one falls flat my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The part I dispute is what is listed in bold. If Avenatti did say what this article claims, then he is also dead wrong on this. I have not searched for the transcript of the Morning Joe program, where he is alleged to have said this, so I cannot comment on that part yet. But the filing I attached in the prior post proves this assessment inaccurate.

You are correct. But a mistake by Avenatti does not mean that he doesn’t know that Trump paid for an abortion. He is strongly implying that and has no reason to do so unless he knows it’s true.

Good thing the truth isn’t the interpretation of SaysWho- your statements about “incorrect” are merely your opinion. And my opinion is, abortion is most certainly killing babies.

It’s an organism (comprised of multiple organ systems) with 46 chromosomes, technically and biologically meaning that it is human child and not just a cluster of cells. One can hear the heartbeat through an ultrasound at 8 weeks, so auto-rhythmic cells in the heart are functioning. Technically while the heart isn’t fully developed after birth (because the ductus arteriorosis, the foreman that bypasses the lungs, closes after birth), one can still say it is a baby because the neural groove (the structure that will turn into the baby’s brain) is completely formed at 4 weeks, and at 8 weeks, the Telencephalon and the other specialized “cephalons” are formed, and still developing- and the cerebrum actually looks like a cerebrum. A cluster of cells does not have that. Temperament is also formed in the womb, alongside the brain. A cluster of cells doesn’t have the basic foundations of a personality, and this also gives it personhood. At around 20 weeks, it can feel pain. Most abortions are D & Cs, that happen around after 10 weeks. Abortion is murder.

You can be upset about it, but abortion will be legal forever onward. Period.

Meh. I would not get too riled up just yet. Avenatti is a publicity hound. He knows how to generate buzz and interest, and he is building a brand right now off of his time in the spotlight. He can drop hints at all kinds of things, but without some semblance of fact, it is all wild innuendo and speculation.

Besides, I am pretty sure that either he or Daniels have stated that she did not have an abortion or a pregnancy as a result of her one sexual encounter with Trump. So, who else does Avenatti know that could have been the recipient of said abortion?

Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren’t you?

Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s not murder. Just because something is commonly accepted doesn’t mean it’s morally right. Integrity is more than that.