Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout

I don’t bet, but it is obvious you are not scientically objective - something critical for success in medical school and the medical field. Plus, your personal beliefs cannot interfer with what is best, medically, for your patient. It seems to me you would be incapable of doing that, based on your comments in this thread alone.

You probably shouldn’t be a doctor if you think people who disagree with you don’t deserve to live.

1 Like

Yep.You keep believing that. You’re not the judge of my successes. And by the way, that’s ad hominem. Grow up.

No you just said that she doesn’t deserve to live

Very doctor-ly.

From a Trump suppoeter?

1 Like

As long as the abortion wasn’t performed in the Oval Office, all good, right?

Someone should give me credit for accurately describing these people for all these decades. I know them and what they’re all about like I know the back of my hand.

1 Like

I’m not a Trumpkin, dear.

Conservative ladies have abortions to.

Tons. And their daughters.

I’d be shocked if the President of the United States hasn’t paid for a few.

Avenatti might find himself in jail if he keeps releasing peoples personal bank statements.

Odds are pretty good there were a few in his “personal Vietnam” days. But he probably sees them as collateral damage during wartime.

That’s precisely what it means.

What are you talking about? Minors have rights under the law. Do you know how stupid your argument sounds?

My argument is valid. They are both children. Just in different stages of development. You must be stupid if you consider that argument to be stupid.

Your argument asserts that minors don’t have rights under the law, they do. So, stupid argument.

Yet you believe unborn children do not have rights under the law, or even their own body autonomy. So your position is stupid.

I know that legally, a fetus is not considered a person and therefore has no rights under the law. It’s not about my belief, it’s just the fact of the matter.

Well, this isn’t a legal argument. It’s a moral and medical one.