šŸ¤£ Voter Suppression! Jim Crow!

Yep. A couple of times.

No. I know how to work the internet. Like BIPOC do.

1 Like

Switch. ā€œIntendā€.

A weak one.

If the manufacturer developed it to be a suppressor and it didnā€™t actually suppressā€¦ then it is a defective suppressor.

But that wasnā€™t my gun analogy. I wasnā€™t talking about a gun accessory and itā€™s function. I was talking about reduction in access to a gun being suppressive.

Even you would admit that.

1 Like

Well congrats you voted for a white elitist snobā€¦ probably 4-6 times

Just OK. Nothing more.

OK is good with me.

1 Like

So you would have no problem having the Texas government remove every gun store from Texas, because the internet exists and you can buy from there?

Nope. The libertarian.

Wait, I did one. But he didnā€™t hold my hand going to the polls.

Thatā€™s exactly what it was. Hell, thatā€™s exactly what it is 99% of the time anymore. lol

2 Likes

Another analogy fail. Did this record number of BIPOC voters go to Alabama to vote in the Georgia elections?

Isnā€™t it wonderful how well able people can walk when you take away the white prog crutch they didnā€™t need in the first place?

A reminder

ā€œThe worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasnā€™t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.ā€

The man was a prophet.

6 Likes

I could see Gary Johnsonā€¦ even I voted for him in 2012. But he is white and elitist.

I know you didnā€™t vote for Jo Jergensen :rofl:

I closed my eyes. But this isnā€™t about me, itā€™s about your fake oppression and CT hogwash.

No they did it in Georgia apparently. That isnā€™t proof that laws are not suppressive.

In other wordsā€¦ if I charted an increase in somethingā€¦ that chart itself is not proof that barriers donā€™t exist. Itā€™s just proof that a certain variable increased.

Who was the wolf?

then Negros would get together and solve our own problems.

I especially like this phrase, given that now the problems are internal to the black nation. And have been for 3 generations.

Prescient.

2 Likes

ā€œFix your internal issues!ā€

giphy

2 Likes

Your lens is cloudy and outdated. Time for new goggles.

1 Like

Funny after you co-signed a post that made it about me.

So MLK was wrong? Booker T was wrong?

Oh no! Not about you. About your tribal mythology.