šŸ¤£ Voter Suppression! Jim Crow!

Are you really trying to claim that white, racist republicans from Georgia are so bad at writing voter suppression laws that they broke records for voter turnout?

:rofl::+1:t4:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not the one that needs white elites snobs to lead me.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s going to leave a mark.

2 Likes

Itā€™s OK to admit youā€™re wrong.

3 Likes

Or a sheep.

4 Likes

Have you ever voted, ever? :rofl:

They are ALL white elitist snobsā€¦ with one notable exception

Or or orā€¦

That despite clear reduction in access to votingā€¦ people overcame it anyway to vote in record numbers?

Is that also possible?

Imagine co-signing this and voting in a presidential election for the last 40-50 years :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s OK to be white too, but we all saw how libs freaked out over that one. :rofl:

4 Likes

This post was even more appropriate in this thread. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1: :wink:

Use your wordsā€¦

Are you denying that something can be suppressive and still result in increases?

1 Like

Fat Stacy?

2 Likes

ā€¦the outcome was NOT as what you and almost every other lib and lib media site suggested?

2 Likes

Suppress - To curtail or prohibit the activities of.

Increase - To make greater or larger.

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sure.

Have you ever voted for a President in the last 50 years?

Or or orā€¦

There was no reduction in access to voting and the predictions and cries of racism were all hogwash?

That if they ā€œovercameā€, it wasnā€™t suppression? Is that possible.

ā€œRecord numbers of voters is not proof the vote wasnā€™t suppressed!ā€ :rofl:

Listen to yourself, you sound like Trump.

The House of Lies was built on CRT sand and now itā€™s washing away is a sea equality; not equity.

Say goodbye to those ā€œheady advancesā€ā€¦

1 Like

I bet it wasnā€™t the outcome Georgia Republican lawmakers expected either.

Doesnā€™t mean that they didnā€™t intend to curtail (aka suppress) voting in Georgia. The reduced the number of voting options, that is a fact.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

Letā€™s use your piss poor attempted gun analogy - if I put a suppressor on my rifle and it makes it louder, is it a suppressor?

2 Likes

Georgia didnā€™t reduce access to voting options?

Then what were their new laws meant to do? Nothing?

If you had a gun shop next door and now the nearest gun shop is 100 miles away due to Texas government actionā€¦ was your gun purchasing options limited, reduced, suppressed?