🤣 Voter Suppression! Jim Crow!

They’re dead. Then is not now.

Slip sliding away… slip sliding away…

Don’t worry, the world will be a better place without the racial garbage.

Well, for the capable. Better never means better for everyone. It always means worse for some…

1 Like

So is Malcolm X, yet…

True, but he was a prophet. He warned you, but you continue to flock up.

1 Like

What if it turns out that those people are actually just an extreme minority with the loudest mouth in the nation?

A lot of things seem to be pointing towards that lately.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Between Fat Stacy running down the state and now this, is she done?

So was MLK, Booker T.

Who was right? I guess whomever you don’t support that supports your bias.

Or will white progs save her from institutional racism?

Georgia is 62% white…

Stay tuned…

Nope. He was a Dreamer. I’m ready to judge on content of character, not color of skin. You?

4 Likes

Yet you obsess over CRT on here daily. Which one is it? Slip sliding away or overtaking? Can’t have it both ways.

Perhaps there’s a world where someone has actually read the paragraph around that sentence, let alone the whole speech. But it’s not this one.

Why not? I’m patient, but I can’t wait until cRt crashes and burns. I don’t care for immiseration in the will to power.

The sand crumbles a little more each day.

I appreciate that you’re trying to be an ally, an outsider within, but as we can plainly see the black nation doesn’t need your “help”.

1 Like

@SixFoot ,

Here they come! White progs rolling out of the castle to save the day!

3 Likes

I dont care one way or another about CRT. I just think its funny how you say CRT is taking over and say “slip sliding away” at the sane time…lol.

You did far exceed the 10 post burst before b-squad arrived this time. I owe you a new avatar. :rofl:

3 Likes

You know he had more quotes and speeches, right? In that quote he was a dreamer. I’m so happy you finally understand that that quote was aspirational. Not reality.

MLK also had quotes that were reality. He had lots to say about white people. Just like X

Malcolm X also had some quotes that were aspirational and reality.

Who’s right?

It exists.
It is crumbling.

You’re not helping.

Don’t care. You ready?

“See black people and white progs, conservatives actually want black people to vote”

Saving the day, conservatives edition

Takes so little to have you backpedal :rofl:

You’re really struggling. Maybe you should lie down.

1 Like