Voter Fraud in Georgia?

fair…biden has nothing. so what? eric, ivunka, little don also have nothing other than riding the father criminal coattail.

Okay. New standard then.

Presdients and family of Presidents can continue making foreign deals if they did so before hand becuase we would know that they have done so in the past and would never use the office to cash in to the tune of millions of dollars.

But… don’t dare start a new venture of you are family of the President becuase that is totally iffy.

No… it is common knowledge.

Trump isn’t that great of a businessman.

He is incredibly lucky.

whether you call them “criminal” coattails is meaningless. what they are not is cashing in on political influence. I could care less if bill gates kids make a success of their lives off of bill gates name, or with his help. thats their business. when politicians kids get filthy rich by peddling the influence of their politician parent thats a completely different matter. for one, without the complicity of the politician it would not be possible.

These tactics might be shady, but they aren’t illegal and certainly don’t amount to a stolen election. Just modern politics.

The courts disagreed over and over again that the changes were unconstitutional.

no, its commonly spread among leftist trump hating tds afflicted morons. its not any sort of “knowledge”

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

no they did not. no case on the merits was ever heard. every single case was dismissed on technicalities. the PA one is especially laughable.

1st the courts tossed it because it was to early and no damage had been done
then the court tossed it because it was too late and the damage was already done

hilarious

Yes, they are illegal.

from FEC | PAC | Making in-kind contributions to candidates

The dollar value of an in-kind contribution is subject to limits and must be reported. The value of a particular in-kind gift is determined as follows:

• Goods (such as equipment, supplies, facilities and mailing lists) are valued at their normal purchase or rental price.
  • Services (such as advertising, printing or consulting) are valued at the prevailing commercial rate at the time the services are rendered ( i.e. , the amount that was paid or would have been paid for the services).
    Discounts are valued at the amount discounted ( i.e. , the difference between the usual and normal charge and the amount paid by the committee).

i don’t believe anything to be true. trumps finances are trumps business. they took great efforts to ensure there was no emoluments clause issues including donating profits to the treasury. they didn’t have to, but they did it.

is joe demanding hunters possible profits off of foriegn entities get donated to the treasury? no, he’s demanding the buyers remain secret. how can we be sure there’s not an issue when we can’t even look?

Yes, all the cases were tossed.

And yet the US legal system seems to disagree.

Appears to be broken in a lot of ways. I mean, I live under censorship with the FBI urging citizens to inform on friends and family.

Why can’t the MAGAs just accept that orange man lost? Why is it so difficult for them?

and not a single case on the merits ever heard.

its really sad when you think about it. the only recourse trump had for due process was denied him simply because courts did not want to get involved. is that what we have courts for? so they can utterly fail to resolve a dispute by steadfastly refusing to look at it?

The article keeps referring to “a report”. What report is it referring to and where can we find that report?

The US legal system is not perfect, that’s for sure. What do you mean by “censorship”?

I mean big tech working in tandem with government to censor my speech on social media.

I’m no legal scholar, but it seems to me that if the cases had merit they would have been taken up in court. Judges appointed by Republicans, including Trump appointees, tossed some of these cases. What motivated them if not the legal merits (or lack thereof)?

It was noteworthy that the Mar a lago membership fee doubled from $100,000 to $200,000 when Trump took the White House. ($50K during election, another $50K after inauguration)

So $$$ for access did occur. As it usually does.