Voter Fraud in Georgia?

Private companies also have first amendment rights, but I agree that “working in tandem with government” is shady and should be examined.

not how it works. the cases were tossed on technicalities to avoid ever hearing the merits

Okay, but why?

Grifters are gonna grift…

really??

I mean… Kushner sought funding from Qatar…. They refused. Kushner meets with The Saudis Qatar gets Put under a blockade by the Saudis. Trump supports the blockade to the dismay of everyone. Kushner goes to the Saudis again. Qatar funds 666 5th ave.

And this doesn’t even touch the shenanigans around Kushner’s security clearance.

But for Gods sake don’t sell paintings.

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

We aren’t tied to the hip with Germany! He did it for other reasons than that! Without lifting sanctions it would have been a no go! You are waffling. It’s known both Bidens know well connected Russians. They have pictures with the Burisma execs.

why? the courts simply did not want to be involved. its a hallmark of the roberts court. lower courts follow suit. just look at the recent obamacare decision.

texas didn’t have “standing” to sue? thats rediculous.

Ignore all of that.

Hunter Biden selling paintings are the real moral hazard here.

That ruling made sense to me. Why should Texas have a say in how other states run their elections?

Except the expert who set hunters art pricing himself has been in jail for fraud. His paintings are intrinsically worthless. You will never resell it for more than you bought it for.

You have no evidence that there were other resins.

I am not making waffles i am arguing.

Innuendo is all you got.

I have statements and actions by the German government asking to lift the sanctions and even acting to circumvent sanctions

1. you don’t need other reasons he campaigned on cracking down on Russia and he lifted sanctions and has done nothing short of spreading his legs wide open for Putin.

2. it isn’t innuendo without lifting sanctions it would have never went through.

3. the evidence is out there he is connected to Burisma there are pictures proving it.

why would i care what a leftist news blog has to say?

1 Like

Come now, surely they can be given the benefit of the doubt, let’s wait and see if they can or cannot prove their claims.

No the reasons for it are innuendo. Germany actually moved to circumvent American sanctions to get the pipeline done before the sanctions were raised. There is no evidence connecting the pipeline to Burisma or whatnot

None.

It’s not innuendo! It’s a fact they hacked three major infrastructures of ours and he rewarded them with lifting sanctions. Who cares what Germany wants! We need to worry about what’s best for us! It’s not innuendo there are pictures with Joe and Burisma execs! We will never know considering donors are anonymous for hunters art.

You are all over the place. It’s not fact that Russian government had anything to do with it

You need more exclamation points. This pipeline had no immediate affect on us. At all.

There are a lot of pictures of a lot of things. Has nothing to do with this pipeline.

Guccifer 2.0 has nothing to do with Russia and yet for two years liberals and cnn tied him to Putin and said Putin hacked us! Try to remain consistent. Lifting sanctions on countries who influence our elections and hack us does effect us. Is Burisma an energy company? Yes or no? Can you say with 100 percent certainty no Russians are buying hunters art?