Voter Fraud in Georgia?

Wasn’t aware Hunter Biden was in Government, did I miss an election or an appointment? And as long as H Biden claims the $ on his taxes, who cares who buys his art. Do other artists have to disclose who bought their art?

1 Like

No it doesn’t always happen. Thanks for playing the game.

Who cares what they wanted, Biden ran on cracking down on Russia! He lifted the sanctions that made it all happen.

They are an ally.

He certainly did but didn’t do so in a vacuum or because of hunters art.

There was a reason for it - Germany. Whether it’s a good reason it’s certainly up for debate

was he elected to do what germany believes is best for germany?

i know whats best for us, that our ally should not be compromised by dependence on russian gas and oil

1 Like

Only reason hunters art is worth anything is because trumpys made him a celebrity. At the moment NFTs, art, ■■■■■■■■■ and collectables are exploding in value.

Hunters art may end up being a good investment, pokemon cards are selling for millions and literally digital image NFTs are selling for 10s of millions.

Any semi famous person can ■■■■ in a box and get 100k for it in the current market.

It’s the cecs fault for making hunter famous

true…or buying a condo at trump tower, or booking wedding at trump golf course. i never hears conz wimper about it.

1 Like

fairly certain you could buy a condo in trump tower before he became president. you could book weddings too. how many art exhibits did hunter have? has he ever made a single nickle that was not connected to his dad?

The sudden concern about the family of the President cashing in on the office is quite entertaining

trumps didn’t need to cash in, they already had money

1 Like

Fairly certain that Kushner could secure foreign backed refinancing on 666 5th Ave before his father in law became President….

I have this bridge to sell you….

no, what you have is a fantasy about trump being broke. it ain’t true. but you go on with it, fantasies are good for the soul.

1 Like

yes, he likely could. the point is what? that trump becoming president didn’t change anything?

He is up to his eyeballs in debt.

The shifting of standards is hilarious.

and assets, most rich people are.

His assets are leveraged to an inch of their life.

He lives on debt not profit.

the only shifting standards are your own.

trumps business’ predate his presidency. being president had no bearing on their existence. his kids business’ predate his presidency, they didn’t need his political connections to create them or grow them.

hunter biden has nothing, absolutely nothing that is not connected to peddling his fathers political influence.

says you and some other tds afflicted leftist idiots