"Vote Him Out. Vote Him Out."

Isn’t it a shame how political discourse has gotten so coarse?

Just a shame I do declare.

3 Likes

Yes, very sad behavior form these Trump haters. The sad part is not one of them can explain which Trump policy really tee’s them off.

They just use vague phrases like: “but … this is what Trump has wrought. This is the reaction he has worked towards.”

The left has become irrational and it’s scary!..

2 Likes

I’m sure that was classless. Now can you join me in calling the democrats chanting “Vote him out!” At the president while paying respects to the dead were also classless?

I know. Her family is so untrustworthy.

All liars.

1 Like

Again, as someone else said, this is not about respect for Trump. I mean, the day after the election the left began with “not my President”. No one expects that. This is about respect for a deceased Supreme Court judge at her memorial.

I’m not upset, I expected nothing more.

Long as libs understand they’re not better, I’m good.

3 Likes

That’s silly.

You get to politicians when you can.

Not better than who?

Hard pass. I totally love the new standard Trumper and Trumpers set. It’s much more fun. Thanks Trump!

Anybody.

Including Trump.

Nice how libs really class up all the funeral services nowadays.

There is that gigantic broad-brush.

No different than the Westboro Baptist Church gang.

2 Likes

At least no Republican poster started a thread gloating about it.

No one was showing her any disrespect.

Y’all have been such strong proponents of decorum in politics this attitude makes one hundred percent sense.

3 Likes

They do more than vocally push back, they shame people, burn cities, riot, loot, and dox people. When I seen people screaming at the sky or like the other day crying and screaming at the car because Ginsburg died and then uploading that video looking liking a deranged mad man thinking it’s cool, I am afraid for these people politics changes to something else, I personally don’t think it should.

I fear for many on the left politics has become their new religion, that to me is more scary than the orange man who more than likely will be gone in January, and if he goes he goes and I wish the best for Biden as he will be my president. I can only hope he will keep the kid sniffing to a minimum, but I am not going to bully people, loot, and riot because Biden got elected. A politician isn’t going to make our lives any better which is why people should tread careful on getting rid of parts of the constitution it was fixed so one person couldn’t screw the whole thing up.

2 Likes

Indeed. Never again. They ceded all moral high ground they ever once may have held. On respect. Decorum. Character. Integrity. Honesty. Ethics. Rule of Law. Constitution.

Never again. The stain of Trump will follow his loyal supporters for the rest of their lives and the lives of their children and grandchildren. History will never allow people to forget.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree the libs making this unseemly scene don’t care about Justice Ginsburg beyond a political tool.

4 Likes

The whole thing just makes me sad. I despise how broken this nation is.