"Vote Him Out. Vote Him Out."

I call Donald Trump “the President” because that is the office that he holds

I have more respect for the office than he does.

As far as what happened to him at RBG’s funeral? I am sure she is smiling on high about it.

They were showing respect to her.

2 Likes

Behold, what grasping at straws looks like.

Of course they don’t. She’s always been a political tool and the only thing they regret is that she couldn’t hold on to life for 6 more months.

4 Likes

Never again.

The libs let Trump’s NYC values lead them right into the abyss. Couldn’t wait for it.

Adrift without an anchor. Tsk, tsk.

He said as he saddled up to the party who wants to burn it down.

3 Likes

Obviously, neither do you guys.

We have a poster on this very thread who has long stated he wants to burn it down. He is not a dirty lib.

3 Likes

Precisely…her death is to be used as a political weapon.

2 Likes

Or 4 more years and 6 months.

1 Like

Wait, we have posters here claiming they voted for Trump to burn it all down. How can you burn something down a second time?

1 Like

It is amazing the mental gymnastics going on to justify a disgusting act.

2 Likes

Thank you for helping to make my point for me.

1 Like

Yet, the libs are literally burning it down, and your silence on them is remarkable.

Scalia’s death wasn’t used as a political weapon?

Precisely. She gambled and lost. She had 8 years…8 years to retire and be with her family but chose to gamble instead.

I hadn’t done that yet. Truth be known, you’ve been riding that horse bareback for years.

That’s nice.

The moral high ground is very important to most people. They have an external locus of control.

Disgusting to who?

People advocating for the lawful and constitutional removal of an elected leader that follows our historical norms?

I find that refreshing.