"Vote Him Out. Vote Him Out."

Disrespectful to who?

1 Like

To RBG. This is about her, not about Trump.

2 Likes

No, to liberal hacks, it’s ALWAYS about Trump

Tell me when Trump starts yelling politics at memorials.

And I have called him out many many times for his tweets and bad language since even before the 2016 election. You just choose to ignore it for your own stereotyping purposes.

1 Like

It is true that there’s no Trump comeback for this, because for every major American politician’s funeral as president, he has either been told he’s not welcome to come or was not allowed to speak.

1 Like

I am sure that RBG would be fine with this response.

Support it even.

1 Like

Thanks for assuming the agency for her.

It’s pretty apparent what her opinion of the President actually was.

If this was about having respect for her then the President should be honoring her dying wish.

But there isn’t respect for her from that side, so why reciprocate at this point?

3 Likes

No you haven’t. You’ve said, oh I wish he wouldn’t tweet so much but you will never actually condemn a single one of his tweets specifically. There was a thread on this like a month ago.

3 Likes

Man I just wish he would stop Saying the quiet parts out loud.

1 Like

This is what classless democrats do…

2 Likes

You don’t get to select your method for having your replacement as a right to being a SC judge. That would not be respect, that would be altering the Constitutional system.

Lol. I just watched a classless Trumper wish Covid in Biden on Fox and Friends. Crazy world.

You guys just don’t get to make the oh you guys have no class arguments anymore, full stop.

9 Likes

It’s really funny to watch them clutch their pearls.

1 Like

How about his first full day in office?

3 Likes

Made up dying wish again…

No I get it. I am not arguing whether they are Constitutional in their actions. They are.

This is about respect.

That is a different thing.

The President has shown no respect so why should the people show it back?

2 Likes

Your are not correct. And there was a thread on whether I condemned Trump’s tweets specifically, a month ago? Sounds kind of like making it about the poster, doesn’t it?

Soros NGO’S have no respect!