"Vote Him Out. Vote Him Out."

Sedition!!!

1 Like

No, this is not what Trump has wrought. Its what the character, or lack thereof, of his opponents have wrought. They respected Ginsburg so much they used her memorial for their electioneering. Disgraceful.

4 Likes

It is both.

Trump bought this country down to his level. Twitter wars, childish nicknames, insults etc etc etc.

3 Likes

Not cool man…not cool at at. Libs have no respect…no respect for life, people or things.

1 Like

Check it out. Funny stuff. Donnie’s supporters worrying about respect, character, and decorum.

No thanks.

8 Likes

Yeah with the way Trump is so respectful to his opposition and carries himself with the dignity due the office, I see why you’re so upset by these actions.

4 Likes

Another one. Funny stuff.

No thanks.

Anyone said “real classy!” yet?

2 Likes

Those people brought themselves down to their level, if they were ever at any higher level, which is doubtful.
Trump wasn’t the one yelling his political views at the memorial.
You can’t blame others for your own bad behavior.

1 Like

Trump supporters suddenly jibbering about respect, character, decorum.

:rofl:

No thanks. Not now not ever again.

9 Likes

He just does it in perfectly appropriate venues, like Boy Scout jamborees.

1 Like

Democrats gloating over their own supporters bad behavior.

Thanks anyway, but no.

1 Like

Broadbrushing is fun!

2 Likes

I am pretty sure RBG would be okay with this.

Proud even.

3 Likes

I didnt like that chat. Not now, now there.
I think the “honor her wish” chant was better.

I was at the Nationals World Series Game 5 last year and when the crowd chanted “Lock him up” when he was shown on the screen - that WAS a great moment.

2 Likes

I mean I understand why you’re so upset. No one is harder on violations of decorum on both sides of the aisle than you.

Because if, hypothetically speaking, you were totally in favor of one side breaking all the rules and against the other, that would make all these posts sound really suspect and self serving.

13 Likes

Bad behavior on the part of the people who engage it in. For them to chant at this time is incredibly disrespectful.

Wellstone funeral redux.

2 Likes