Virtually every aspect of Trumps life is now under investigation

Trump is under about 4 investigations right now. Corrupt scum he is. Worse than Hillary. Why hasn’t he investigated Hillary with the DOJ?

Trump is covering up Hillary’s crimes. Most people don’t know this, but Trump actually donated money towards Clinton’s political aspirations. The relationship between the two of them is pretty poor right now, but once upon a time they were good friends. That’s probably why he isn’t going after her criminally.

New york partners in crime. Remember the conspiracy that Trump was running to help Hillary?

Because he knows that -at this time- that is exactly what you want him to do. You would then cry that he is using federal agencies to punish a political competitor. Your mentor, Maxine, would add that to her list of impeachable offenses.

Hahahahaha. Good one.

Unfortunately his incessant Twitter whining shows us his weak and useless desire to Lock Her Up.

Yep. She needs punished. Exile seems more fitting.

So Tough Trump is now scared of Lib tears?! This is classic!

Um… no. He is aware of Maxine and the people who follow her though.

You stated that he won’t prosecute an alleged criminal because libs would shed their lib tears over it. Basically Trump let’s criminals slide if libs don’t like it!

That’s Tough Donny for you!

Ya trump totally wants trump org, his inaugural committee, his campaign and his charity to be investigated. Trump is corrupt

1 Like

THIS is what I stated.

You would looooove for Trump to do that. You are even to the point of goading me - a Trump presidency supporter - to try to get support for such action. “Pleeeeease Mr Trump, do something that at least sounds impeachable.”

I guess Mueller has come up empty so he needs help from the professional ankle biters.

Dems love the swamp…

1 Like

Trump probably calls hillary and apologizes to her everytime he says something bad about her…

We know from experience he is a weak cuckold…

Trump enjoys and welcomes the investigations because they are all going to prove how totally cool and totally legal he is…

You can tell by all the tweets and comments that he is totally happy and not mad at all…

1 Like

I have a feeling this week is going be spectacular.

1 Like

Your tough guy President is scared of Maxine Waters!! Lol

More spectacular than this past week?

Well I guess we did kick off our latest infrastructure week with the revelation Mike Flynn was actively working with the Turks while national security adviser.

Trump is the swamp…

1 Like

Did the D investigate President Trump’s colon yet?

Might be one item that got overlooked.

The old deal maker is doing just fine fending off the Trumpophobes and pay for play gamers.

:christmas_tree:

Yeah, nothing says doing well like having your personal lawyer, campaign manager and national security adviser get indicted and turn rat to save their hides.

5 Likes