Virtually every aspect of Trumps life is now under investigation

If you can’t find Russian hookers that he colluded with, maybe there are some Russian charity beneficiaries… or maybe he was caught watching “The Romanoffs” on TV… or… (as the Trump haters pray… ) “oh God let there be some Russian tailor, butcher, baker, or candle stick maker that he’s talked to”.

You’re not over here pretending again, are you? Didn’t I paddle you hard enough in the This Day in Politics thread?

4 Likes

How hard is this? Don’t vote an open con artist and white collar crook for president. And if you’re over 35 and say you didn’t know he was a con artist and a white collar crook, you’re either a liar, painfully dumb or haven’t turned on a TV or read a newspaper since 1986.

6 Likes

Oh, you tried Tommy. You used that old trick before… acknowledging that you’ve been bested by others just so that you can say “but never by you, Ish”. Yeah yeah… you used that one before. But those that you cited were here for 20 years. I’ve been here a little over 2. And if you can’t recall the numerous times I refuted your posts, it must be that it was a traumatic event for you… each and every time.

Never by you. But who cares, this is just a diversion, I gave you what, thirty, forty examples when you asked and you responded to none of it and now you’re back here saying, what weird stuff with Russia?

Asked anyone to name some things yet? Or you learned your lesson?

3 Likes

What are you talking about?

Whatever.

Have a nice holiday… whatever it is to you these days. Drink a Blue Moon for me.

Zero self reflection. All that stuff just circles its way down the memory hole…

1 Like

Susan McDougal does.

Except you did investigate Obama. And what did you come up with? Nada.

Another question: You’re assuming the Mueller investigation comes up empty. Maybe it will. But what if it doesn’t? What if it finds Trump is likely guilty of something, anything?

Nope, I don’t remember a special prosecutor for obama. I seem to remember him investigating himself a lot. And I remember him covering for Eric Holder a lot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-campaign-to-pay-375000-fine-for-omitting-some-donors-names-in-2008/2013/01/04/78973402-56bb-11e2-8b9e-dd8773594efc_story.html?utm_term=.50243a3f9b6d

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/07/obama-campaign-fined-big-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

You ducked the question about if something turns up about Trump. What about that?

And what if something turns up about Trump?

And he paid the fine. Next case.

I already said I think they will come up with something that is minor. I think that like Hillary they will say that they don’t think he meant to do it. The left will be angry because he wont be sitting in jail and the right will be angry that they caused all this division over something so trivial. I could be wrong but this is the feeling I’m getting.
I know you want something anything to come out because you have this dream that it will destroy the Republican party for years to come. But if history is an indication it would just be a small blip on the radar. After Nixon, Ford finished his term and we got carter for 4 years. Guess what along came Regan. And after holding the Senate since 1955 the Republicans told over the senate.
I think that no matter the out come that the price of dividing the country won’t be worth it. And the worst thing is I don’t see any hope for the country coming together and working together for many years to come.

Then he’ll pay a fine

Trump has become the epitome of lying/corrupt politician. Worse than Hillary.

1 Like

You can make that assertion but one can prove it false quickly.
Her damn fingerprints were found on documents that she swore under oath that she knew nothing about.

You would dancing in the streets -singing "we got him now’ - if that was Trump.

She funneled tax money to various parties who then paid Bill Clinton for doing nothing. She is not just dirty… she is dirt itself. But progressive liberals loved her and cried when she lost the election in 2016.

It’s pretty clear trump is a corrupt, lying scumbag. Worse than hillary

1 Like