Virginia newspaper runs full KKK recruitment flyer on front page

What in the world are you talking about?

Even one member of a terrorist group is one too many…

Allan

Jogging with a dark hoodie. Man are you dumb…

Who the hell does that…

Allan

at night

in a neighborhood that was patrolled

yeah…

point is… even us white people get stopped for stuff like that.

What? Are you serious?

How many BLM members have hung a white guy for anything? Let’s just start there…

What is your point? That your experience somehow makes the issue irrelevant?

lol - So your comparison stories are meaningless. Got it.

In comparing BLM to the KKK, period. The KKK is a racist hate group, BLM is not.

I fail to see how you can be confused about this.

I don’t know who the hell you think you are but when the cops are wrong I call them out for same.

In that case they were not wrong, they responded appropriately to a forcible home invasion call. Instead of saying thanks and simply identifying himself he decided to be a jackass and make it all about race when race never played a part in their response to the call.

The neighbor reported seeing “two men” breaking into the home in the dark and that’s what they responded to.

Even he eventually admitted that they were in fact breaking in because the door was jammed shut.

Gates could have of course ended it within minutes by simply identifying himself but instead refused and became an abusive ass resulting in his arrest.

There are few things I hate worse than abusive/corrupt cops and prosecutors but among them are those who lie and reflexively scream racism anytime a black perp is involved.

just the opposite lib. The comparison shows that white people get stopped, handcuffed, and threatened by cops too.

You might wish that were not true because libs love racism, but it is true.

Of course he did, he was legally being detained while the cop was appropriately responding to the breaking and entering call.

If you are legally detained or arrested you are required to identify yourself. If you refuse they have the lawful authority to arrest you and keep you detained until you have been identified.

They are both violent hate groups and racial grievances are what both use to justify their positions.

They are opposite sides of the same coin.

When I was 15 and rather rebellious I was pulled over for the crime of driving slowly through a very wealthy country club development in a beat up ratty looking 20 year old pickup in the middle of the night.

Being the smartass rebellious teenager I was at the time I got mouthy with the cop for his own snotty, condescending attitude and the fact I knew full well I hadn’t committed a crime or even MV violation of any kind and gave him an ear full.

When I refused to provide ID he’d had enough drug me out of the truck, cuffed me, worked me over, and took me to the station.

When the Chief who knew me well came in about 7:30 and saw me he asked what the hell I was doing there and I told him exactly what had happened.

He made the cop throw out the felony resisting charge but I got smacked with a 250.00 fine for the rest.

The truth was that I had a weekend job patrolling construction sites in the development that paid me a whopping 30.00 a weekend for doing the “night patrols” for the contractor that I also worked part time for in the summers building homes.

White, black, brown, green, or purple if you’re a jackass to cops who lawfully stop you for any reason you’re gonna have a bad night/day.

I got what I had coming to me in that case and learned my lesson. It took me nearly three months to earn enough to pay that fine off and I’m lucky it didn’t end even more badly.

A couple of weeks ago I was running a little late driving to DFW. I came around a pretty tight curve on the two lane I hadn’t driven in probably 10 years seeing the 55mph sign, the DPS trooper and my speedo showing almost 80mph.

As soon as I saw him flip around, I hit my emergency lights, found a wide/safe spot and pulled over at just about the same time he lit me up.

Mind you this is 5:00am on a lonely Farm To Market Rd in a very rural area… .

By the time he gets to my door I have both licenses out waiting for him and warn him “Officer this car is full of guns so don’t be shocked when you see them”.

He get’s to the door, I had him my stuff and apologize telling him I flat out had forgotten about the speed limit there and hadn’t driven the road in probably 15 years.

He goes back to the car, runs me, and comes back asking me “why all the guns”. I smiled and said, "Because I can and laughed and he did too.

I then told him I was on the way to the other side of the metroplex to teach a tactical shooting class for a small sheriff’s dept for the weekend.

We then had to spend about ten minutes discussing the various guns, brand/type of body armor, yada yada.

He sends me on my way.

A half mile later he runs me down again so I pull over again perplexed.

He jogs up to hand me the written warning he’d forgotten to give me before sending me on my way.

Had I given him a hard time from the start, he could have lawfully written me up for reckless driving which is as severe penalty wise as a DWI and could have justifiably arrested and detained me long enough to run every one of the guns to ensure they were all legal.

That lesson I learned back in 77 has saved me countless bad days and thousands of dollars since.

The funny part was that he ended up apologizing for giving me a written instead of a verbal warning saying if he’d known how nice a guy I was before returning with my ID’s etc he wouldn’t have even done that much and told me to remind him next time he pulled me over.

Being an ass will never get you a pass and being an ass to the wrong cop on the wrong day can and will end badly for you regardless of race.

Ok let’s start there. How many blacks have been lynched in the US since the inception of BLM?

How many cops have been ambushed and murdered by militant blacks since BLM started advocating for the murder of police officers and calling for same?

Can you point to examples that show the equivalence in violence, deaths and acts of intimidation? I am sure if BLM and the KKK are two sides of the same coin, it will be very easily to put their record side to side and see the similarities.

Lynched by the KKK is the proper term.

Allan

Zero, How many blacks have been lynched in the US since the inception of the KKK?

Allan

1 Like

Is the editor a democrat? I bet she is…

You’re pretty militant yourself there guy.

I am shocked that you are repeating the cops version of events verbatim here and again calling the black man a jackass while completely discounting his version of events.

Shocked!

In the real world though – An independent panel with experts from across the nation published a report on June 30, 2010, which states that “Sergeant Crowley and Professor Gates each missed opportunities to ‘ratchet down’ the situation and end it peacefully” and share responsibility for the controversial July 16 arrest. Crowley could have better explained how uncertain and potentially dangerous it is to respond to a serious crime-in-progress call and why this can result in a seemingly rude tone. Gates could have tried to understand Crowley’s view of the situation and could have spoken respectfully to Crowley. The report cites research that shows people’s feelings about a police encounter depend significantly on whether they feel the officer displays respect and courtesy