Virginia newspaper runs full KKK recruitment flyer on front page

Oh really than I must have misread all of your posts on the subject the last couple of years.

By all means clarify, do you oppose the tearing down of the offending statues?

Yes or no.

What I said is that they neither allowed them to play through nor did they speed up their game to quit holding them up which is exactly what is supported by the article.

Had they done either the issue would have been quietly resolved.

There are this many:

Originally posted in War in Terrorism forum.

The list is provided by wiki.
The descriptions are mine and mine alone, not wikiā€™s and not Seanā€™s.

Context =" in The US" or at least thatā€™s what we were talking about before she jumped in. Who knows where sheā€™s actually trying to go with it.

1 Like

My bad.

Just sleepless and bumbling around.

heyā€¦ We should get rid of bothā€¦ and anyone who recruits and inspires them to perform deadly acts. The radical muslims have murdered about the same number in a couple decades as the KKK lynched in their entire existence throughout the 19th and 20th century. So they are equally deserving of our revulsion. We need to do what we can to get rid of both.

Glad youā€™re on board. Now which group should we go after firstā€¦
which is the greater threat to life in the 21st century? Letā€™s prioritize.

Youā€™ve failed to prove that this is true.

funnyā€¦

a similar thing happened to me. Jogging with a dark hoodie. Cops caught up with me as I was walking up MY OWN SIDEWALK. Held me with baton over his head threatening me. Asked me lots of questions. Because I cooperated, was not belligerent, they let me go.

see the difference? I was stopped, and suspected, treated as potential bad guy. But I cooperated. Its not the color of skin.

I heart this post so much!

Itā€™s not the least bit surprising that you never speak the least bit negative about the police officer in this situation. You are so dead sure the professor was an ass for no reason at all and never, ever question the attitude of the police officer and his treatment of a law abiding citizen in his own home.

And you couldnā€™t be more oblivious to your own slant which is so apparent to so many in your post here concerning anything to do with race.

1 Like

As evidenced ā€œhereā€ over the years with all of the rants against Muslims.

I wonder how can BLM can be equated with the KKKā€¦

Whoops! There we go again, black people obviously behaving badly with no real evidence to support a claim either way.

We all know white business men would never take ā€œtoo longā€ a break.

Very surprising to see that post accusing the black people in the story of being completely wrong. Iā€™m shocked!

You some how missed all the hate and violence associated with BLM? Hard to believe.

Are you black?

There have been some unfortunate incidents and words associated with BLM, but anyone is welcome to go look at the official statements from Black Lives Matter and the KKK and make an honest assessment.

I would say that only the weakest and most dishonest of minds would then actually say that a comparison is fair or called for.

In comparing what, official statements, or current incidents?

Iā€™m white. Thatā€™s the point. I was still stopped by cops in front of my own property while wearing a dark hoodie and treated as a suspect.

Smoke that for awhile.

Not the only time either. Been held at gunpoint by cops. Been placed in a jail cell by cops. And thenā€¦ released with no charges. At airports, been specially questioned before being allowed through.

Itā€™s how you respond to cops that makes a difference in what happens nextā€¦ not the color of your skin.

psā€¦ oh yeahā€¦ almost forgot the time cops handcuffed meā€¦ and then let me go within the next 15 minutes. Did I shout "ITā€™S BECAUSE Iā€™M WHITE " ? no.

I know that you didnā€™t ask for my opinion, but Iā€™d say the Black Panthers or Black Power is more equivalent to the KKK. BLM is violent, but certainly not as militant as the KKK, imho.

I frankly would like to see the equivalence, as I donā€™t remember learning about the deaths attributed to BLM, or the terrorizing of particular ethnic groups by them. Please illustrate me.