Virginia Governor Race

If I post a voter fraud conviction in 2018 would you quit laughing?

Nobody can offer a compelling reason or need for voting…vague…early.

2 Likes

Did you say anything? I think I missed it, Borgia_dude.

I think one big step would be for Republican leaders to be honest and publicly call out Trump’s lies and finally kick him to the curb. It’s beyond time to move on from his toxic politics.

I agree, Democrats should drop their opposition to voter ID.

I don’t oppose absentee and mail-in voting. I haven’t seen evidence that those methods are less secure.

Agreed.

Other than announcing mail-in ballot results first, aren’t most of these ideas already in place in most areas?

Does same-day registration lead to fraud? If so, I can see banning it, but I’m not sure it does. When you register on election day you have to provide the same proof of residence that you would have two weeks earlier.

Agreed.

Lends itself to paying a bunch of homeless or other poor people to vote.

1 Like

In Wisconsin and Minnesota you need to provide proof of residence to register to vote. How do homeless people do that?

Let’s go Brandon. How is the Brandon administration working out for ya?

:us: Trump 2024 :us:

:us: Re-Make America Great Again :us:

2 Likes

Great post, right on topic.

Go get an ID from the PD.

Are you even reading my posts before rushing to respond?

See my edit.

I agree with your first point. That needs done and done now. Trump lost, period.

On the point about looking at unusual trends etc. I am not sure if it is or isn’t being done. I would think if it was we would know about it. I am not talking about recounts, I am saying an outside firm with ZERO ties to any campaign in any way, shape, or form and a different one each time with set standards, procedures etc.

The rest as I said could be figured out, it was just thoughts I have had.

1 Like

How do they prove they are residents?

Homeless people can’t same-day register because they don’t have proof of residence. As for paying poor people to vote, why is that more likely to happen on election day rather than two weeks before?

A state ID or a utility bill with their name on it. Maybe other ways, I’m not sure.

It was your opening line was something about dissing (former) President Trump. Follow the bouncing ball.

Pretty sure I typed both words in this thread.

Don’t beg.

It does… see the justice system. Systemic racism does require that the participants are themselves racist. Systems that perpetuate disproportionately discriminative outcomes are a problem.

The problem I have is when people fight against those changes. That tells me either:

1. They don’t want to understand it
  2. They think they understand it and believe that makes THEM racist
  3. They understand it and want to continue it because they are racist (this is a small subsection)

In other words, sometimes people come off as racist because they incessantly fight against changes in the system that remove the disproportionate racial/sex impact. Literally at every point in US history… freeing slaves, making them citizens, voting rights, eliminating Jim Crow, woman’s rights, gay rights, etc.

Affirmative action benefits white woman more than any other group. This benefits white men by proximity.

Black woman were also the last group to get equal rights.

You just heard of CRT a year ago… stop playing. :rofl:

Cash cow :rofl:. Social movements existed long before CRT existed. Systemic racism; racism, oppression; intersectionality were not terms that came to existence by virtue of CRT.

Again… you are giving CRT too much credit and that is by design. Following Rufos playbook to the T.

What is being done to kids? Be specific.

Anti discriminatory lessons? Are those CRT?

How far back do you need to go?

This is really weird. By your own admission… it’s not the curriculum that’s the problem… it’s the lens… the application of CRT. How does legislation stop that without stopping the teaching of black history? (Queue…why do I need to learn black history)

Systematic baloney.

You should have read the rest of my post before rushing to respond. You got triggered by Trump.

I’m against it. Wish more Republicans were.

Yep the white supremacist voted her in.

3 Likes