Virginia Governor Race

Always amusing to me when someone on the left starts defending corporations exploiting illegals for profit.

Who is “em”

And what have conservatives done to speak to “em”?

People…

Is that what you think I am doing? Lol.

I think corporations should be punished for soliciting illegal labor. I believe most libs do. Conservatives must protect corporations, so they stand in opposition.

That’s how employment works, nobody American or foreigners will work for wages they don’t think are adequate wages. Raise the wages, something the left usually claims to want, except in this particular argument.

Remember the following words of wisdom of Booker T. Washington. They are as true today as they were when they were spoken originally. ”I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." — Booker T. Washington

2 Likes

Oh I could have sworn you were just arguing we need illegals to do jobs Americans won’t do for inadequate wages.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing you did. :+1:

1 Like

Booker T thought more segregation was the answer. See HBCUs.

Not sure you want to agree with him.

1 Like

I see Sneak writing a big hit piece. :grin:

3 Likes

No, I was disputing the claim that illegals are taking the jobs of black people. Not that I support them taking jobs at rock bottom wages.

You played with it and I replied. “Ordinaryness of racism”. :rofl:

Be honest. Just say it in plain English.

Anybody who claims that institutional racism still exists is either

1. A crit and full of crap
  2. Stupid enough to not know what “institutional” means

You and I both know this whole thing is a money making scam originally designed to protect affirmative action after institutional racism ended.

It worked. Black women are way over represented in advanced degrees - guess what kind of degrees… go on, guess.

This CRT is a cash cow. The goose with golden eggs. Critical Pedagogy of CRT is necessary to perpetuate the grift.

All with an underlying terror of having to compete.

It’s all horse ■■■■■

And honestly I wouldn’t really care except for the fact that immiseration of innocents is required for it to work at all.

And that fact makes it evil. Especially when it’s done to kids. For power.

Crits are users. Arrogant, ignorant users. And I hope every single state passes a law prohibiting it.

9 Likes

Were you now. It is your story to spin it any way you want. Hurray for freedom of speech.

The wages wouldn’t be so low absent illegals, how is this difficult?

4 Likes

I was referring to voting. You have failed to find voter fraud yet continue to pretend it happens. It is laughable.

1 Like

Well stated +10 x 100

1 Like

If I post a voter fraud conviction in 2018 would you quit laughing?

Nobody can offer a compelling reason or need for voting…vague…early.

2 Likes

Did you say anything? I think I missed it, Borgia_dude.

I think one big step would be for Republican leaders to be honest and publicly call out Trump’s lies and finally kick him to the curb. It’s beyond time to move on from his toxic politics.

I agree, Democrats should drop their opposition to voter ID.

I don’t oppose absentee and mail-in voting. I haven’t seen evidence that those methods are less secure.

Agreed.

Other than announcing mail-in ballot results first, aren’t most of these ideas already in place in most areas?

Does same-day registration lead to fraud? If so, I can see banning it, but I’m not sure it does. When you register on election day you have to provide the same proof of residence that you would have two weeks earlier.

Agreed.

Lends itself to paying a bunch of homeless or other poor people to vote.

1 Like