Virgina Lt Governor and Kavanaugh

Dems have asked him to resign. Time and time again.

Republicans should be coming to his side, and should start the defamation of the ladies. Ya know, just like they did with Kavanaugh and Ford.

And I was just about to say this:

You thanked me for proving a point you think you made.

Glad to help out anytime.

1 Like

When the Dems rushed to judgement about Kavanaugh they paid dearly in the senate… Spare me the poutrage

Judiciously applied.

1 Like

We should have learned by now is to wait until the investigation has finished before tar and feathering him

So we need to take our time with this investigation, but you were raising hell that Kavanagh needed to immediately step down. Nice hypocrisy.

1 Like

When did i raise hell… Stop making ■■■■ up

So you weren’t calling for him to pull his nomination? Hmmm…

Ummmm

He is being threatened with impeachment.

I even linked a Fox News article.

Actually i did when he went batpoop crazy during the hearing… Then he wrote a full page im sorry i was an asshat in the paper a few days later

And there are democrats here defending him while saying Kavanagh should have removed himself.

Who?

10 Horton hears a

See like three posts up.

Funny. I don’t remember you espousing the same level of restraint and refusal to believe the accuser in that incident.

It would seem to me that the opinions and the actions of Democrats in the VA government have more weight and consequence than some rando on the internet.

Wouldn’t you agree?

I do agree. I’m just amused by the sheer hypocrisy of some people.

Because you memory is ■■■■ … You are trying to play gotcha on a message board with a broad brush… Again there are 100 of cases when the man has went to jail or killed over a false allegation. Hell even the LT Gov called for an investigation something Kavanaugh refused to

And again, you weren’t defending Kavanagh or being skeptical of Ford just because it was someone on the right. That’s all I’m saying.

How do you know…again you are trying to broadbrush me… I told you he should have stepped down for his actions during the hearing. This is the second time ive said this…

All I see is someone saying let the investigation play out. Nothing defending the man himself.