Virgina Lt Governor and Kavanaugh

Is this toxic masculinity?

True. No way to prove. it.

No. I just find the story to be credible.

Statute of limitations.

One of them forced it and the other one did nothing when told. Boys will be boys. And cover for boys?

What story? Fairfax?

2 accusers have come forward. Should he resign? Are the accusers credible? Or will the dems do exactly what I expect them to do and give him a complete pass and defense while attacking the accusers?

It seems that finding a democrat in Virginia who hasn’t done black face or sexual assault is a difficult task.

Is filing articles of impeachment on that list of yours?

Ahhh, the Kavanaugh defense. Not the right opening in this situation?

Waiting for testimony from PJ, Squee, and Donkey Doug before weighing in on this.

Just what I’m expecting from the Democrats. If they were so against Kavanagh from one accuser, where are all the calls for him to step down now that there are two? I don’t expect any sort of consistency. Thanks for proving it.

I’m going the democrat route this time… the accusers are credible and he needs to step down now!!! That’s it, all we need to hear!

I haven’t been paying real close attention to this story, but I have heard calls for him to step down, or for impeachment, from Democrats.

Virginia Democrats are calling for him to step down.

Just did a cursory search, Democrats are calling for him to step down.

Those calls have been taken over by right.

Just like they didn’t do during the Kavanaugh hearings.

You’re right about hypocritical democrats, you seem to unaware of any others though.

You don’t seem to know what proof is either, but that’s for another time.

Where did I bring up proof?

Edit: I see now. Thought you were talking about the accusations.

So don’t rush to judgment if it’s a democrat, but demand immediate resignation if it’s a republican. Got it.

1 Like

Innocent until proven guilty is just a catch phrase