Virgina Lt Governor and Kavanaugh

Yet you were defending Ford through and through the entire time, and attacking anyone who criticized or challenged her at all.

And he didn’t do the same thing for Kavanagh. Wonder why?

That’s not defending the Lt. Governor.

1 Like

He is being obtuse… Unlike Kavanaugh, Fairfax wants an investigation

And you immediately believed Ford, but not these accusers. Wonder why?

Nothing will happen to him.

Unlike Fairfax, Kavanaugh had already had I think 6 background checks by the time he was nominated. Than he had another background check after being nominated. And than he had another background check because the left insisted on it.
How many background checks have been run on Fairfax?
I think the left in Virginia have trouble if they insist an African American step down for allegations of sexual misconduct and if he doesn’t they impeach him while they let two old white men stay in office after the black face behavior.

We are demanding an investigation. Exactly like we did with Kavenaugh.

Libs and Dems put out a double standard NEON SIGN thats for sure! Eventually they had to come around with kind of a hand slap and the call for due process and investigation.

Yeah demanding an investigation that was impossible due to the age of those involved and the Democrat pols pushing that knew it couldn’t be done.

He should be given his day in court to defend himself. Abandoning one of the key tenants of our law system “Innocent until proven guilty” would be a big mistake. I was reading some of the #metoo responses on twitter, and some people were saying “He should be given a fair trial, and until then he’s innocent”, 100’s of replies to the effect of “Well this is 2020 and it doesn’t work that way anymore”, that scares me. Trial by social media.

1 Like

The accusers must be believed!! That’s what I heard from the left the entire time.

Can we expect the Handmaids again? I liked that part.

I just want the senator Hirono metric for believability used in this case.

“Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed”

Well I don’t know where she really stands…

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) said Tuesday it is a “distraction” to call for Sen. Al Franken’s (D-Minn.) resignation following allegations that he groped two women without their consent.

I guess it depends on which party the person being accused is from.

And they are. A majority of both Dems and Republicans have stated that Fairfax should resign.

Republicans are living in this fantasy land where they think that all Dems are defending Fairfax.

1 Like

If this was a Rep, it would be on the Dem news channels 24/7 until he resigned… Since that’s not happening, they are supporting him.

Uh, it is. Every night since the accusations came out, its been on the news channels, every night.

Reminds me of an age old conundrum. Does power corrupt or are the corrupt drawn to power?

If what you said were true they still be dogging King. They are not.

Your speculation is just made up.