Violent Left-wing/Antifa/BLM rhetoric strikes again

Nope. It wasn’t debunked.

The best that came out was John Bolton saying he didn’t hear it but it wasn’t out of character of the President to say such a thing.

That’s not at all true.

I didn’t see you defending thugs walking up to random cop cars and shooting them in the head. You didn’t, did you?

No…they are domestic terrorists because they have declared open war on police, cities all over the country and civilized society. BLM protests have resulted in arson, looting, vandalism, and dead people…

Somehow or another at some point this got to be way more than “1st Amendment Rights”. Those people have done serious harm to alot of innocent American’s lives and they need to be prosecuted for it.

We may or may not find out over time, but you’re damn right I blame BLM certainly for the idiots in front of the hospital and if it’s discovered that the bastard that shot those cops was somehow affiliated with or influenced by BLM that won’t surprise me either.

1 Like

Multiple named sources have come out to claim that piece of garbage is just that, garbage.

If you want to believe it that’s your right but the story is trash.

You know who didn’t say anything in the defense of the President? John Kelly.

That should tell you that it is more than likely true.

We all know that the President is prone to saying really crazy ■■■■■

Even Bolton confirms that.

Yes. They’re just playing to their base. Middle America are buying up guns left and right.

1 Like

They have proven the need for high capacity magazines is needed when a mob shows up at your door.

I did not.

you equivocated with an “if” as though it’s possible there is a justification

begin pretending thats not the case in 3…2…

Outrageous, do you have a quote?

You must be new to protesting.

Who were the protesters outside the hospital saying they hope they die?
What were they protesting exactly?
Was there a protest in Compton and they all just meandered over to the hospital because they heard about a shooting?
I don’t feel there has been very informative coverage of this.

So dead people, gutted businesses and random violence are cool with you?

I feel a combination of disgust and laughter at most of the vile crap you lefties write. Seriously that’s just stupid.

Nope, you said BLM declared war on Police. I asked for a BLM quote.

Again, you must be new to protesting.

In fairness, a formal declaration of war has not been made. Belligerents have claimed to be training and mobilizing and blood has been drawn, but so far the political wing of the insurgency hasn’t issued a formal declaration.

No I m just disgusted by people who apologize for the violence that has gripped this country over the last 4 months. That’s not protesting. If you are one of those apologists then…there’s no sense in trying.

The same people who tried to crucify Nick Sandmann for standing there wearing a red hat while a native American Senior Citizen beat on a drum, who race to blame things Donald Trump probably didn’t even say for the actions of racists who may or may not even exist…Are now willing to ignore that violence and anti police rhetoric of the last four months in excusing BLM.

There are two police officers fighting for their lives in a hospital in California, age 24 and 31…Young people just doing their jobs…Victims of an attempted assassination. Disgusting filth gathered at that hospital chanting that they hope those two people die. Anyone who attempts in any way to apologize for those people and to rationalize away the potential impact of BLM to me is not worth my time.

If that shoe fits then wear it proudly…cause we’re done here.

1 Like

Nice to see that you’re sticking to the lib party line demanding proof of BLM/Antifa involvement.

I’m sure it was just misguided Mormons at the hospital.

And I’m glad you are sticking to the AM Radio/CEC anger-fueled “It HAS to be BLM/antifa” without any proof.

I’m thinking its boogaoo or Proud Boys.

1 Like

It’s fun to see the same people who argued anonymous sources are bogus a week ago, go full in on blaming a whole group because of feelings they have.

1 Like

There’s always a boogeyman. First it was Al Qaeda hiding under the bed. Now it’s BLM.