Violent Left-wing/Antifa/BLM rhetoric strikes again

Don’t forget Antifa!

They’re all the same. Haven’t you heard?

So much fear to feel! All the while ignore actual groups labeled domestic terrorists.

Or the groups that haven’t been that actually should be.

1 Like

Was the shooter and the “protestors” at the hospital black?

Or, anyone who donated to them.

3 Likes

If they are guilty of what they are accused of I would want to shoot them too. The word IF is very important in that sentence, it is not “equivocating”, it is crystal clear. I can’t know if they are guilty or not and neither can the scum that shot them.

ok

youre admitting you think there could be a justification for walking up to cops and popping them in the head, with your great big IF

dangerous state of affairs

3 Likes

good ol racist biden.

his vp knows it too

Police are a legitimate target in an insurgency.

Well here’s a new form of protesting from the left:

i would say the first target

METT-TC dependent.

more like random cop killings

thats why these people need to be annihilated. . .

this makes democrats proud

people in hospitals, and airplanes, with their white privilege…

I invite you to show one Democrat who is proud of that…

I’ll wait

Nope, I am not.

Listening to the radio on the way home…

Couldn’t believe I actually heard what I heard.

2 Police officers in Compton, CA…Sitting in their car…a 31 year old mother of a six year old, the other a 24 year old man, both on the force for 14 months…The victims of an assassination attempt.

She was shot in the jaw, he in the forehead, miraculously the bullet did not penetrate his skull. Miraculously, they will both survive.

Warning - As requested by Sneaky I’m going to link a couple of videos that contain extreme language.

After the coward with the gun ran away…She somehow was able to call for help and assist her partner. That female officer is a true hero. While they struggled for their life, a crowd gather…Here’s a link to a fellow who liberally uses the N Word, you’ve been warned, talking about how they’ve been popped…The video shows others standing there with their phones out. Videoing. No one called 911…No one offered to help.The video on Fox earlier tonight allowed viewers to hear the word “Pigs” being used by various protesters.
You know, like the depiction of police offered by the champion of the dirtbags the former San Francisco 49’rs quarterback. Like when BLM thugs marched down a street chanting “Pigs in a Blanket Fry 'em Like Bacon.”
https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/1305173142369906696?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1305230690607267840|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2Fcity-of-lynwood-distances-itself-from-city-managers-social-media

The officers were taken to the hospital, where equally disgusting thugs gathered chanting that they hoped they die.

I spent all morning reading justifications from some of the smartest guy in the room liberals on this board…“NO it’s not Antifa, it couldn’t be BLM!”

Meet a charming fellow named Kevin Wharton Price, he’s the leader of something called the “Africa Town Coalition” … “Videos posted on social media showed a group of protesters gathering outside the hospital where the wounded officers were taken…In one clip, a man who identifies himself as Kevin Wharton Price of the Africa Town Coalition refers to the injured deputies as “two of America’s most notorious gang members.” Other clips showed the group being confronted by officers outside the hospital when they tried to get inside.” L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting
https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/09/kevin-wharton-priceafrica-town-coalition/

Suuuurrrreeee…There’s no BLM influence here…Just a bunch of radicals out celebrating the attempted murder of a couple of cops. You know, if one of those people who stood there and watched those two officers nearly bleed to death and did nothing had needed help, I’ll bet they would have ignored any differences in skin color and done whatever they could.

This is disgusting, and IMHO anyone in politics or on this board who attempts to justify or rationalize these actions, who tries to deflect the blame away from groups like BLM and Antifa…

You should really check your own soul.

The police woman who was shot by that animal is an amazing hero, the dirtbags who did nothing to help them are collective scum.

I could not be more outraged.

2 Likes

That video needs an extreme language warning please.

Done.

1 Like