Violent crime surging in many inner cities across the US

Does that explain shooting kids? I know altercations, domestic violence rises with the heat. But kids?

Thanks for your opinion. Now here’s the fact. When liberal rich (mostly white) folks take the police away from the poor (mostly black) folks, black folks die. Liberal racism at it’s worst.

1 Like

Camden, right ?

Cool so we are good on the fact that this was all correlative right. No actual evidence except conclusive statements. Cool beans

Not cool at all. It’s a bloodbath out there. And you are voting for people who want to hang minorities out to dry. Many young girls have been gunned down. Do you know their names?

The restructuring that happened in Camden resulted in more police on the streets. What Camden did is NOT what the Ilhan Omar’s of the world are wanting to do.

Cheering violent crime being up seems a bit tasteless.

Maybe. But cheering never got anybody killed. Stupid democratic polices are sending kids to the graveyard.

2 Likes

Yes…that was one, but there was also another one I read about…they made the change about 30 years ago, and it did produce better overall results

hot temps leads to anger and short tempers. gangbangers who are already violence prone go off even easier. the result is more innocent victims. and in most cases of kids being shot its either a gangbanger missing his target or else a relative of the kid is a gangbanger

Libatopias on display. These are micro examples of our country, if Biden wins the WH?

The surge in crime was anticipated when all police were vilified for the criminal acts of a few.

They are handing the election to Trump on a golden platter.

:1st_place_medal:

So that is the reason for the increase in shootings? The protesters in left-wing communities are to blame?

When these same “protestors” are protesting to defund the police and as a direct result of the reduced police presence is then logically followed by an “increase in shootings”…yes, they are to blame…because…they are at fault. The outcome was predictable…or…are you now blind to that too?

The experts will say a rise in crime happens typically during summer when people are outside more and tempers are short due to the heat.

This in a combination of cabin fever due to COVID.

For NYC, the bail law which lets criminals back on the street, the release of prisoners back to the streets and removing the plain clothes anti crime unit has contributed as well.

I don’t think there is one.

However, the message being received is that a hands off approach isn’t working. Law and order needs to be restored. The pandering has to stop.

Perhaps it is time for a wake up call that de-funding the police can have dire consequences. This isn’t just about minorities and what they want.

Zeldin recently penned an op-ed on FoxNews.com coming out against defunding police.

“Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York City Council members seem to believe the NYPD only goes after purse-snatchers and teenagers with fireworks,” he wrote. “In reality, police officers have thwarted terrorist attacks, mass shootings and violent crimes, and saved countless innocent lives.”

2 Likes

Police aren’t called to deal with mental health issues.

1 Like

I think the poster you were responding to…continuously hears…police knocking on their door. :sunglasses:

According to BLM, apparently they can only let them die or kill them themselves.

Have you seen what has happened to cops at all in these communities since the protests/riots?

Calling me blind seems uncalled for.

So the shootings are because of calls for defunding the police? How do those dots connect again?

Protesters at a peaceful rally chant “defund the police.”

Something…something…something…

People get shot.

How do the sentences connect logically here? Help me understand what you’re saying.